Chapter 16

Recap

Kaveri: Rudra, I never wanted to leave you. Surya forced me.

Rudra POV

Surya forced her? That definitely didn't happen. I'm so sick of her lies. I'm not falling for this anymore. I sarcastically respond to her.

Rudra: Sure. He DEFINITELY forced you. I totally believe that.

Keerti: I'm not lying Rudra! He did!

I roll my eyes. I move my hands from Preesha's face and pull her closer to me. I put my arms over her shoulder and she hugs me.

                                             (A/N Like this but Rudra's arm is around her shoulder)

Kaveri glares at us.

Kaveri: I can't believe you Rudra.

I roll my eyes at her.

Rudra: What?

Kaveri: I'm standing right here and you're getting cozy with HER?

Rudra: I could care less about you. 

Kaveri: Ugh. Rudra why? Do you not remember at one time you were mine? And I was yours? What happened to that time? When we were in love?

Rudra: There was never a time where I loved you. I was never yours and you were never mine. We were just messing around. I've only loved one person, and that's my Preesha.

I look down at Preesha's face and smile. She looks at me and returns the smile. She's so cute. And her eyes are so beautiful. You can read all her emotions through them. I get lost in her eyes.

Kaveri: HELLO? Are you guys done yet with your disgusting PDA?

Kaveri's annoying voice brings me back to reality.

Rudra: Why are you here? Can you leave? If you can't tell yet, I don't love you and I don't want you back. So go away.

Kaveri: So you're going to let me go? You don't want me? You want this girl who had a child without being married?

My fists tighten after hearing Kaveri say that. I angrily respond to Kaveri.

Rudra: Do not say a word about Saransh or Preesha. You don't know anything about what you're talking about.

Kaveri: Who doesn't know about them? You're telling me to leave? the one who actually had your child? your own blood?

Rudra: are you stupid? YOU DIDNT HAVE MY CHILD! there's evidence to prove it! 

Kaveri: I DID! I DID! SURYA MADE ME TELL YOU IT WASNT SO THAT HE COULD HAVE ME AND NOT YOU!

Rudra: are you doing drugs or something? I'm not stupid! I'm the one who figured it out! and you admitted it!

I wanted to punch her. Is she high or something? We all know that her child was never mine. I'd never done anything with her for that to happen, and I literally have proof that it isn't my child. I feel someone squeeze my hand. I look down. Preesha's looking at me, worried. I send her a small smile and squeeze her hand back to indicate that I'm ok.

??: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE? WHY IS THERE SO MUCH YELLING?

Oh no. Oh no no no no. Papa. My blood stops. No no no no no. Kaveri smirks at me. I want to kill her. Trembling, I look up to see Papa walking down the stairs. He looks angry. 

Balraj: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL YELLING ABOUT?

Papa stops, his face changing from anger to shock.

Balraj: KAVERI?!

Kaveri: Hi Balraj uncle. 

Balraj: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? The audacity you have to be here after trying to drag my company down with your lies!

Kaveri: I came to tell you the truth. The truth that Rudra wants me to hide.

Rudra: What did I do? Papa I haven't told her to hide anything! She's lying! I don't even know why she's here.

Balraj: What the hell do you want Kaveri?

Kaveri: I want the father of my child back.

Balraj: Where is that loser then? Didn't you leave Delhi with that bastard?

Kaveri: Rudra's the father, not Surya.

Balraj: Not this again. RUDRA IS NOT THE FATHER!

Kaveri starts crying. I'm praying Papa won't believe her. He's capable of anything.

Kaveri: He is! Surya made me tell everyone that the child was his or else he would hurt Rudra. I was doing what I had to to protect him!

Rudra: Why are you lying? We all know that your story isn't true! Get out of my house!

Kaveri: I won't leave. I have a right to be here. I'm the mother of your child. I have proof.

What? What is she talking about.

Balraj: You have proof?

Kaveri pulls out a paper from her bag.

Kaveri: Here's a DNA test. It proves that Rudra is the father of my child.

Papa grabs the paper from her hands. His eyes widen after reading it.

Kaveri: You want me to get out? Fine, I will. But, this DNA test will be all over the internet, and the whole world will know the truth.

Rudra: Fine then, go. No one will believe you.

Kaveri: Your career will plummet.

Rudra: I could care less. And it won't because what your saying isn't true.

Kaveri: Preesha, I feel bad for you. Are you really going to stay with a man who has a child with someone else already?

Preesha: Rudra isn't anyone's father but Saransh. I'm not dumb enough to fall for your lies.

Kaveri: How sad.  Then I guess when the news gets out that Rudraksh Khurana kicked out the mother of his child and refuses to take care of her, you'll be ruined. No one will want to do anything with you. All your money and fame will plummet. I'll leave now.

She starts to walk out. Thank God she's finally leaving. My fans won't believe her lies. 

Balraj: Kaveri wait!

oh no no no no-

A/N

HELLO PEOPLE! long time no see. i hate this chapter with a burning passion but I wanted to post something. its been almost a full year since I've updated. sorry about that. i have about zero motivation or ideas for this fanfic. sorta hate it but I made the dumb choice to introduce conflict so I have to finish this. I'm probably going to wrap it up in a few chapters and work on my RuSha AU. please vote and let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments. love yall and stay safe!