Chapter 7

Rudra POV

.. I love you Rudra!

My brain exploded like fireworks. This morning has been very eventful. I found out the truth about everything and now Preesha just said she loves me. I paused for a second, and I could tell she was confused. I wanted to tell her I love her too, but it was like I couldn't speak. I was so shocked. I didn't think anything this morning would happen. We haven't even eaten breakfast yet. She now looks worried and lets go of my face. She turns and I can see a few tears. 

Preesha: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I just told you that I've been lying to you. I understand if you don't love me anymore. I deserve it.

I can tell she is trying not to cry and it is killing me. I finally seem to be able to talk, so I hold one side of her face with my hand and turn her to face me.

Rudra: I love you too! More than anything in the world!

Preesha smiles and is still crying, now happy tears and not sad tears. I am doing the same and I bring her into a hug. We hold on to each other. I break the hug and just look into her eyes, my hand still holding the side of her head. Her eyes are so pretty. Her whole face is so pretty. Her personality is so pretty. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear and she smiles harder and at. I am going to die. Her smile will kill me. God yaar, what should I do? I don't want to move, or talk, or do anything other than just staring at her and have her stare at me. I pull her closer to me and I kiss her forehead. I don't want to go but we should both go to eat breakfast before Ma gets mad at us. I break the beautiful silence between us.

Rudra: So are you hungry wifey?

Preesha: Very hungry hubby.

I stand up and grab her hand, and walk downstairs, hand in hand, with the biggest smiles on our faces.

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to post something before I go to bed, and this is as far as I got. Thank you guys fro voting and commenting. It makes me so happy that you like my book. It's been a stressful two weeks, and you guys commenting and voting on my book really makes me feel better! Please continue to vote and comment your ideas! I have three questions for you guys. First, do you guys want Preesha's POV for the last two chapters and this one? Or should I just continue from where I left off today with Rudra POV and start Preesha's POV from the start of breakfast? Second, in the show Mahima said that she saw a picture of the three of them and then started to get better. That interview with the whole fake slapping thing happened one year ago in the show? Did the writers mmake a mistake? Or did they put that in on purpose so people know she is lying? Third, how long have Preesha and Rudra been married? If that interview was a year ago, how come we never got an anniversary celebration or birthday celebrations? Comment your answers below! Love all you guys!