Chapter 2

Preesha POV

I'm so happy! Rudra loves me. Actually, for real. Not, for Saransh, for me. I was in shock when I heard those words come from his mouth two days ago. I haven't said it back yet. I kind of like him this way. He is always begging me to say it, and I find it kind of cute. Ok, really cute. I'm going to say it. Just not yet. Well anyway, I'm putting Saransh to sleep and I get a call. I run out of his room, hoping he wasn't awakened by the sound. It was Dr. Deepika, head of the medical board. Wondering why she was calling me, I picked up.

Dr. Deepika: Hello, is this Ms. Preesha Rudraksh Khurana?

Preesha: Yes.

Unknown: This is Dr. Deepika from the medical board. 

Preesha: Hi Dr. Deepika.

Dr. Deepika: I am calling to tell you that your medical license ban has been lifted. You are allowed to come back and work at your old gynecologist wing at the hospital. If you decide to, please let them know as soon as possible. You will be getting an official email in a few minutes.

Preesha: What? How?

Dr. Deepika: Your husband had called us to tell us that he had been fed misinformation. He told us that someone told him that you did it, but he found out later that that was a lie. He also showed us security camera footage from that day and in the footage, you prescribed the correct medicine, but the nurse wasn't paying attention, so it was her fault, not yours. He told us how you would not hurt anyone, especially not your close friend.

Preesha: So I'm allowed to go back to work?

Dr. Deepika: Yes. You are automatically back in your gynecology wing unless you quit. You start in 5 days unless you quit and join somewhere else.

Preesha: I'll go back to my old wing. Thank you so much!

Dr. Deepika: You're welcome. Goodbye.

Preesha: Goodbye.

Rudraksh did all of that for me? I was so hurt when he got my license banned. I thought he would forget about it. I forgot about it! I was so happy that he loved me that I completely forgot about my ex-job. But, he remembered. He called them and found all that proof for me. I am so happy! 

A/N

This chapter is ok. I didn't have a lot of inspiration so this was the best I could do. Leave your thoughts and criticism down below. Shout out to MultixpediapreeranloveSnowflakeBlossom1221, and darknight-brightday for voting for my story. Appreciate you guys!