Chapter 1

Rudra POV

I feel terrible. I did so much to Preesha all for it to be a fake video. I'm such a terrible person. But at least something good came from it. I finally could tell her that I love her. But does she love me back? Maybe she doesn't. That might be why she doesn't say it back. No Rudra, stop second-guessing yourself. She might need some time. I did so much to her, and even my big apology still doesn't amount to it. But, I won't give up. Bunty keeps telling me that she loves me too, and I hope she does. Bunty! I should call him. He'll know what to do.

Bunty: Hey man what's up?

Rudra: I told Preesha I love her

Bunty: WHAT??!!! YOU DID WHAT?

Rudra: Stop yelling yaar, you're going to destroy my ears.

Bunty: You told finally told her that you love her? 

Rudra: Ya, I kinda blurted it out. But she didn't say it back.

Bunty: And I bet your thinking that she doesn't love you. 

Rudra: You know me so well.

Bunty: Give her some time. You were so mad at her for that video. Did you finally find out it was fake?

Rudra: Yes, Rahul told me the truth.

Bunty: I told you yaar, Preesha would never do anything to hurt you.

Rudra: I know that, and now I feel terrible for everything. I don't know what to do. 

Bunty: Do one thing. Ask your dad if you can release some music that isn't rock music. The ones you write that you never showed anyone except Rajeev Bhai. I'm sure you have some written about Preesha.

Rudra: I may have-

Bunty: So you do! Okay so then go to the studio, record it, and release the song to the world.

Rudra: That's a great idea! But Papa will never let me.

Bunty: Yes he will. Listen to me. All you need to do is speak the language of your father. 

Rudra: Hindi?

Bunty: No stupid, money. A surprise release of music will get you more views because no one is expecting it. You would draw more people because it is not a rock song and about love, so more people will listen. And the fact that it is about Preesha, say it in interviews and you will get even more hype. 

Rudra: You are right yaar. I will get on that right away. Love you bro.

Bunty: Love you too.

A/N

 How was this? Leave your comments down below!