Chapter 58 (Love Is Love)

Start from the beginning

Ana was holding his hand and dosing off, her head on the bed.

"Roman? How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I feel great. Can't wait to go home and look at this sick flowers Ana bought me" He said smiling.

Xavier was on his phone on the couch.

Xander sat beside him, laying his head on Xavier's lap.

"Elijah's coming in a bit. He's checking other patients. By the way, what happened to Ana. She just looks tired and sad" Roman said.

"Im not sure. Something happened at school. I checked with the school. She skipped gym class. Something must have happened then. But nothing else was reported back to me. She wants Elijah. She said that she will talk once we visited you" I said.

"Alright update me. I don't mind kicking some high schoolers asses" Roman said.

"Did Elijah tell you about the spy guy from Blaze?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, they found his bike about a mile away hidden in the forest. Typical Blaze. Always overprotective over us" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but thank god the fucker was there. He helped me kill 3 dudes before he was shot in the neck. Rest in peac-" Roman kept quiet when he saw Ana waking up.

Ana groaned pushing her hair away from her face.

"Ana come on. Time to go home. We have to let Roman rest and you have school tomorrow" I said.

Ana nodded her head.

"Roman, you take care alright? You can call me anytime. You have my number right? Ace bought me a phone remember? You have to take your medicines and not walk around ok? Eat properly and quickly come back home alright?" Ana said.

She was exactly like our mother.

Roman smiled.

"Yes princess. I will do everything you just said. You too take care alright?" Roman said.

"I will" Ana said, going to Xavier and holding out her hand.

Xavier pushed Xander's head off his lap and took Ana's hand.

"Bye Rome. See you at home soon" Xavier said.

"Bye" Xander said.

"Take care Roman. Call me if you need anything" I said, going out.

"Wait what about Elijah? I said, I'll talk if he's there remember?" Ana timidly said.

"Yup. We're going to find him and drag his ass home now" Xavier said.

Xander went to get Elijah while we went back to the car.

Elijah came into the car looking tired.

"Hey honey! You alright?" He asked, Ana who was sitting beside him in the back seat.

"I'm ok, I guess. I will tell you guys what happened when we reach home. But you must promise not to be mad" Ana said.

"We promise. Now rest. I'll wake you up once we reach home" Elijah said.

Once we reached home, Ana nervously asked us to sit down but she didn't sit down.

"Ok. I wanted Elijah here because he's least likely to hit me when I say this. I - i skipped my m-y last lesson. Im really sorry. I  promise, I wont do it again. Please please dont hit me. Don't lock me up too. I promise, I wont skip again" Anastasia rushed out.

She backed away from Elijah when he tried to go near her.

"Ana, baby, we are never going to ever lay hands on you. We're also not mad about you skipping your last lesson, Im sure you had a good reason to skip" Elijah approached her slowly.