Chapter 70 (We Need You)

Longer chapter for you guys. This chapter may be triggering to some so please be careful. This whole book is triggering as I said in the book info. It's a read in your own risk book. Please be careful reading this chapter. It's mostly violence.

Vote and comment please

Also there is many different POVS in this chapter, read carefully.

Also

Jayden-Xander
Jason-Xavier
(Blaze calls them by their middle names)

Roman Maddox Blade'S POV

"Xander's right, we're not giving up on Xavier. Do the operation" Ace said.

"What's wrong with Elijah?" I asked Blaze and Ace.

"He has leukaemia" Ace said somberly.

"He didn't even tell us? Fuck man, I have no time for this. Ace I'm fucking pissed that you weren't there or answering our calls during the attack but I know you have your reasons. Back to more pressing matters, the traitor is Issac's brother. He had calls to unknown numbers, which I actually traced to a guy, from the Russian gang" I said.

"Fucking hell" Ace muttered.

"I'm going with Issac to find his brother. You guys try to find Ana" I said, walking out of the room.

I was going to find this bastard and make him pay.

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

Blaze and I found Xander sitting beside Xavier.

"I believe in you. You're going to come back with all your motor skills. You have to fight baby bro. Fight" Xander said.

If Xavier was awake, he would be annoyed at Xander for calling him baby brother, as they were the same age and only an hour apart.

"You guys are doing the fucking operation. I don't care if he can't fucking walk or talk, he's my fucking twin. You of all people should know. If this was one of you guys what would you do? You are doing this operation" Xander said.

"We're doing it, calm down Jayden(Xander)" Blaze said.

"No, I can't fucking calm down. Elijah is fucking laying on the hospital bed, looking dead. My twin's heart stopped and he could die anytime. My sister is fucking kidnapped and my fucking boyfriend too" Xander shouted.

"So. No. I can't calm down" He shouted.

"I'm going to check out warehouses near here and find them. Make sure the operation is done for Xavier. Here take his phone. It is fucking broken do whatever you want with it" He shouted, walking out.

"OK. Wrong timing but he finally came out to me" I said.

"We both knew since he was 12, so it doesn't matter" Blaze said.

"I wish I could have assured him it was fine and that I don't care about his sexuality and I love him. That, he shouldn't have to be afraid to come out to me for so long" I said.

"He was scared Ry. He knows you love him. After we find Ana and Xavier's surgery is done. We can take turn to say 'I love you' to all our siblings" Blaze said.

"Alright, you find Pablo and tell him to proceed with the operation for Xavier. Im going to find someone to fix his phone and trace the coco, whatever the fuck that is. Meet me at home" I said.

"Right brother. Be careful" Blaze said, hugging me before we both separated.

I took a tissue and wiped my nose with my shaking hands.