IMPORTANT

NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT

Skip to the "About book" if you not interested in me, talking about myself.

"About book" section is the important one.

Hello everyone, I would like to share a few things about this book and myself.

I have loved reading books for a long time, once I found wattpad, I was obsessed.

I read day and night and didn't bother about my other apps.

During my Wattpad obsession, I found another obsession which was overprotective brothers books.

Im not sure why, but I read a lot of books in this genre.

I just like the way the siblings care and bond about one another I guess¿?

Anyways, I randomly decided to write this book and now I have up to 655K reads. I want to thank everyone who has read this book, gave me advice on how to write.

ABOUT BOOK(IMPORTANT)

I want this book to be different from other books about overprotective brothers. If you have read my book, so far you would actually realise that it is really different from other books.

I want to focus on the siblings love/bonding but I want this book to be a way to raise awareness.

I want this book to raise awareness on

Racism, Mental Health Issues, Eating disorders, Anxiety, Insecurity, IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder), Substance Abuse, Toxic Partners, Depression, Trauma Related Disorders. PTSD(Post traumatic stress disorder), Social anxiety.

Being scared to come out and being closeted. Facing rejection for being gay. People being homophobic. Bullying. Sexual abuse. Suicide. Sucidal tendencies.

I want to tell you guys that you are not alone. I see you and Im here for you. I don't care which country you are from, what race you are, your sexuality, your height, your weight etc, I am always here for you and I stand with you.

Just drop me a message, I'll be there.

I love every single one of you and you are always welcomed here.

To sum it up, this book is not going to be sunshines and rainbows, it is going to be realistic.

If you get triggered easily or have PTSD,I advise you guys not to read this book or stop reading it. I don't want to accidentally trigger anyone :/

And lastly for the people asking me to hurry the pace of the book, Im writing it slowly as I want it to be more detailed. I want it to be realistic. If I hurry up the pace, the book if going to end quicker. I know you guys are excited for drama and about Ana going to school, but the pace of the book is going to remain the same. I love the book to be detailed like this.

If you read till the end, I love you. If you didn't, I still love you, dont worry.

Thanks for coming to my talk.

Love everyone, Spread love not hate.

You can hate on racist and homophobic motherfukers tho. They deserve a punch in the face.

Shit im violent.

Anyways bye. I promise to update soon.