Chapter 28(Dont Mess With Our Sister)

Xander's POV

Roman and I were seated in our private jet heading to California.

That is where Anastasia used to live and hopefully where John is living now.

I dont know what he did to my sister but i know he terrified her.

That is more that enough for a reason to kill him

I received a message from Issac. He was Ace's consigliere.
(advisor)

Message

John Lehey
-Anastasia's mom's colleague
Age - 30
-Never had contact with Anastasia
-Not suspected

Jonathan Summers
-Anastasia's schoolmate
-Used to tease and bully Anastasia
-Not likely to be suspect as she said uncle John
Age-16

Johnson Brooke
-Anastasia's stepfather's friend
Age-34
-Used to babysit Anastasia when her mother was in hospital and Stepfather was working
-Was like a uncle to her
-Mostly likely suspect

I messaged a thanks to him and asked him for Johnson Brooke's address.

He is going to die for whatever he did to my sister.

Ace also arranged for some of our men, to bring the asshole of a Stepfather, Ana had to US where we lived.

I thought of all the fun we were going to have torturing this two bastards who dared to mess with our sister.

Once the plane landed,Roman and i got picked up by our chauffeur who drove us to Johnson's house.

I wanted to go home quickly so i can spend time with Anastasia and apologise for being such a asshole to her, so i shouted at the chauffeur to hurry up.

He nodded his head and increased the car's speed with a terrified look on his face.

Roman chuckled. "Dont be impatient brother" he said.

After ten minutes the car stopped infront of a house.

The house was dirty and looked disgusting.

Roman kicked the door open and we saw a man watching TV and drinking.

"Are you Johnson Brooke?" Roman asked him.

"Yeah who the fuck are you?" he shouted.

"You will find out soon. Night night motherfucker" i said punching him on the forehead and knocking him out.

I dragged his ass out of the house, purposely hitting his head on the door and threw him in the back of our car.

We got a message from Ace that some of our guys were bringing Samuel the bastard back to our house, the basement. (Stepfather of Ana)

I sent him a picture of Johnson in the boot of the car.

"Goodjob. Now quickly get back home."he messaged me.

I rolled my eyes.

The chauffeur drove back to the airport where our private jet was waiting for us.

Our men injected Johnson with a drug to make him sleep.

They tied up his hands and legs and threw him in the storage room on the Jet.

Before Roman and I boarded the flight back to our home state, I asked some of my men who were staying in California to do me a little favour.

Roman and i then boarded our Jet and went back home.

We reached home around 2am in the morning.

Our men took care of Johnson, throwing him in the basement where he would get a surprise visit from the Blade Brothers tomorrow.

I smirked think of hurting the bastard who hurt our sister. I couldn't wait to find out what he did and torture him 100x worse so that he would regret ever coming out of his mother's stomach.

Once i reached my bed i knocked out.

Author's note
So i just wanted to give yall a short chapter on what Xander and Roman were doing.

This was kinda like a filler chapter but also i wrote it because i want yall to see her brothers pov

Vote and comment if yall want too :p

Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Love yalls
Xoxo author Sel