Chapter 65 (Alarm)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

"You have 5 seconds to tell me why you are sleeping here instead of at home?" Xavier asked sternly.

He got up from the bench looking panicked.

"Shhh shh. Is Xander here? You can't tell him" Grey pleaded, tears in his eyes.

I gasped when I saw that his shirt had blood stains on it.

"Xavier he's bleeding" I said.

"You are fucking bleeding" Xavier said and pulled up Grey's shirt.

We saw a huge cut on his stomach.

"What the fuck?" Xavier said

Grey shivered when a huge breeze blew by.

Xavier took out his hoodie and put it on Grey.

He picked up Grey's backpack and slung it on his shoulder.

He grabbed Grey's hand and my hand and quickly walked to his car.

Xavier Jason Blade's POV

I made Ana sit in the back seat and Grey in the passenger sit.

I opened my car boot which had an first aid kit, courtesy of our overprotective mother hen, Elijah.

I took out some alcohol swabs and bandages.

I made Grey pull up his shirt and my hoodie.

"This is going to burn" I said, wiping Grey's wound.

"It's not that deep but it's big" I said.

Grey whimpered and hissed in pain.

Ana covered her ears at the pitiful sounds coming out from Grey's mouth.

After cleaning his wound, I bandaged him up.

"We are going to have a serious talk right now and I really need the truth. I'm like one second away from calling Xander" I said.

"No no. Wait, he can't know he will kill me" Grey said.

"No. He wont. He lo-loves you. Talk to us Grey. We-we can help you. Right Xavier? We are going to help him right?" Anastasia said, from the back seat.

"Yeah baby. We're helping him, even if he doesn't want our help. He's basically our brother. Grey. You are basically our brother. Ok. You're our brother- in- law. We are family and family always has each others' back" I said to them.

"Now Grey, please tell us what happened? So-so we can help you" Anastasia said.

She slowly reached out and held Grey's hand.

"Ok" Grey said, taking a deep breath.

"My mom and stepfather found out that I'm gay. They checked my phone and found my messages and pictures with Xander" Grey said, tears filling my eyes.

"They were sending me to conversion church camp" Grey said.

"They called people to pick me up. They were going to drug me and put me in a flight to Singapore. Singapore is around 20 hours from here. They wanted to separate me from Xander" Grey said, sobbing.

"What the fuck? Fucking heartless humans" I heard Ana, mumble.

"Same-sex relationships are not recognized under the law. No anti-discrimination protections exist for LGBT people in Singapore. There was a conversation camp there and they signed me up" Grey said, crying.