Chapter 58 (Love Is Love)

Start from the beginning

I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

"I don't think Roman likes flowers" Xander whispered to Xavier.

But his whispering was kind of loud. Even I could hear it from the front seat.

"Shut the fuck up. It's the thought that counts. Besides, he will love anything that Ana gives him. The fact that she fought with Ace to pay it herself. So cute" Xavier whispered back.

But again I could hear his whispering.

I saw Ana smile a little at what Xavier said.

Once I parked the car, Ana went to Xavier and held his hands.

"I'm still scared of hospitals but I really want to see that Roman is fine by my own eyes. They used to tell me mom was fine and everything was ok. But it was not. I don't want anything to happen to Roman" She said softly to Xavier.

One of her hand was clutching the flowers and chocolate and the other was tightly gripped by Xavier.

He looked broken by what she just said.

"Let's go" I said.

"You guys go in. I will come up later. I want to smoke" Xander said.

"Actually, Xavier can you bring Ana in? I want to talk to Xander for a bit. We'll catch up. Go on" I said.

"Oh alright" Xavier said, shooting a worried look at Xander.

I watch as Ana huddled closer to Xavier and they both enter the hospital.

I turned to Xander who was lighting up his cigarette.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. I fought with my girlfriend" He said.

I rose my eyebrow at what he said.

"You fought with your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"When did you get a girlfriend and why did you fight with her?" I asked Xander.

"I shouted at her because I thought she did something to Ana. I couldn't control my anger Ace. It just came out. I love h- her. I really really do" Xander said, taking a long puff from his cigarette.

"Well, little brother, if you really love her,you better go and apologise. What happened has happened already. All you can do now is, go and apologise. Buy her a bouquet, some chocolates and go apologise. Assure her that it will never happen again. And make sure that something like this doesn't happen again" I said, patting his shoulder.

"When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better, don't let them walk away" I said, looking at Xander.

"After we see Roman, you better get your ass and go apologise. And you gotta find another way to control your anger, if you don't want to take the pills Xander. Now, come lets go see Rome" I said.

"Ace. I want to tell you something" Xander said nervously.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Actually, never mind. I'll tell you later. Let's go see Roman" Xander said, walking.

"Xander, you know that I'll love you no matter what right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I guesss" Xander said.

We walked into the hospital to Roman's room.

Roman looked like shit.

His face was all bandaged up.

But he was smiling.

He was laying in bed, Ana beside him on a chair.