Chapter 11 : Itchy Misery

Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go? ❁

Hans' POV -

This new version of Noriana is full of surprises, bloody hell she was arguing with me in the car and then she was smiling in such a serious situation.

And being the kindest human on this galaxy I'm going to teach her a lesson, Oh neff up, I'm going to laugh at her itchy misery.

The moment that idiot said we have to postpone the photo shoot, I would've killed him in a heartbeat if this amazing hadn't clicked in my mind, I thought to torture Noriana with so much work but I've got something better.

If the time is to be wasted, why not have some fun?

I'm sitting on the chair right beside the camera setup to find Noriana coming towards the camera frame, she's wearing a floor touching navy blue gown which is defining all her upper curves and edges so perfectly, her hairs are tied up in a fancy bun or whatever it's called, it's hard to admit but she looks hot.

And now the moment I was curious for is coming.

Nora's POV -

Oh heavens, I can't feel my head!

That hair stylist tied my hairs so tightly that I can't even count the number of hairpins my head is carrying right now. And that makeup artist literally made me a walking makeup stand, I don't want to touch my face which is coated with two layers of foundation, the eyelashes are so heavy and huge they're covering half of my sight.

Also I hate this gown which is almost sweeping the floor with its long length, it's so uncomfortable and I don't know what's wrong with it, I mean the fabric is not bad but still it's making me itch, and who the hell invented the off-shoulder thing and didn't use straps, every step I take, it feels like slipping down.

And look at that Male bitch, leaning on the chair like an alligator, passing his evil smile at my annoyance.

It annoys me more.

Little did I know when I was imagining him in fake boobs and swollen arse he was also imagining me as a model.

A girl, whose name I don't know and I'm frustrated enough to ask, takes me to the camera frame.

Like girl, hello, I can walk by myself!

Josh articulates me some weird poses which I'm completely sucking at, so he gets up from his seat and walks in my direction, putting his index finger below my chin he moves it slightly upward, takes my hand to place it on an artificial flower sticking happily to a plant in my left while he asks me to smile naturally, i.e. you have to smile but it must not look like you're smiling but you have to smile, and here I can't even stand still.

I'm itching!

Josh fixes the hair strands dancing on the edge of my cheeks because of the not so mild wind and also settles the dress around breast.

“ Excuse me, watch your hands Mister! ” I flinch as I feel his hands around my breast.

I told you I have trust issues.

“ Miss this is our everyday work, and we know how to do it. ” He shrugs while I squint my eyes at him with my right hand behind my back trying to scratch over the dress material.

I want to slap him!

But I try to control my urge to slap him. Firstly because my one hand is busy in scratching my shoulder and other is still trying to penetrate through the dress material and relief my itching back. And secondly, because the last thing I would want to do is to create a scene right now and water Hans' thrist to torment me.

Okay now I can't handle this itching anymore, my shoulder and neck and arms and thighs and belly everything is itching like hell, there's something wrong with this dress, I need to take a shower, I feel like blasting and a little dizzy and very uneasy.

Hans' POV -

Watching Noriana trying to make such poses is tickling me from head to toe, look at her face, I bet she's cursing me. Her hands are constantly rubbing around the arms and back.

I know I'm a genius, I threw a few American dollars to the Outfit Stylist and asked her to spread some itching powder on her dress, and it feels like it's slowly getting into action.

Now why is this idiot entering the frame and ruining all the fun!

And what's going on? Why the hell is he getting so close to her? And now he's touching her!

Should I go smack his head and tear his throat out or just sit here and continue my business to laugh at Noriana.

Am I being possessive? No! Why would I be? She ain't that fortunate! Maybe it's just my leftover humanity jumping for a helpless woman.

“ Excuse me, watch your hands Mister! ”

And how could I forget it's Noriana 2.0, she clearly knows how to fight for herself, I'm impressed with this attitude of hers, I love it women take their own stand.

“ Miss this is our everyday work, and we know how to do it. ”

Shut up you bloody hell idiot, if she's saying watch your hands, you better watch your hands. And why the hell is she standing quietly and not slapping him!?

Wait, is it?

Fantastic now finally the itching powder is showing its magic, I seriously thought this plan is not going to work but here we are, watching Noriana itching like an African Gorilla.

Oh god I can't stop laughing!

I try my best to control my laugh as she steps or should I say runs towards me and yells “ Listen-- ” and I crack up cutting her off.

“ I'm sorry, you were saying something, weren't you? ” I gulp as I gather all my strength to calm down and maintain a poker face.

“ I've gotta to go, I guess I'm having an allergic reaction, I need to take a shower. ” She gasps while still scratching her neck and elbow.

“ No darling you can't go until you finish the photoshoot. ” I declare in a cold tone despite of the fact I'm still laughing inside my head.

Wait! Is that blood?

“ Is that blood coming out of your nose? ” I ask while my heartbeat slows down it's pace initially for an instant while fastens a second later.

Nora's POV -

No no no no no it can't be happening, not now!

I need to take my meds, and for that I need to get out of here.

“ Listen if you're gonna fire me, then do it in this damn second but I'm leaving! ” I grunt and take out my phone to call Josie.

“ You alright? I-- I can drop you to the hospital. ” Hans stutters.

“ No thanks you've done enough! ” I snap as I try to dial Josie's number but my hands are shivering like an earthquake while I have started to feel more dizzy.

I'm blacking out, I can't stand properly, I hold Hans' arm in subconsciousness for support but now I have no strength to be on my legs so I allow myself to fall down and pass out.

❤❤❤