Chapter 3 : Mr. Male Bitch

❁ Going through things, you'd never thought you'd go through will only take you places you'd never thought you'd get to.

Hans' POV -

Bloody hell!

I can't believe what I saw today Or to be precise whom I saw.

I could never expect to see her again, I convinced myself that she must have died by now.

She didn't!

It was that Bitch who ruined my whole life, I lost everything because of her.

All the allegations made on my family, all the humiliation I suffered, was because of her.

It took me this whole time to rebuild everything.

And how did I not know that she was here in America all this time, and today she was right in front of me, all alive, begging for a job.

Noriana Williamson begging for money!

Wow!

She thinks acting clueless about the past would make me forget it.

What a pity, but No!

She thinks shortening her hairs, changing her hair colour from blonde to caramel brown would make her more lush.

Maybe it does.

She thinks changing her accent can fool me.

It won't.

She must have thought I wouldn't hire her, because I want to make her suffer.

I do.

But I hired her because I'm going to be the one to make her suffer.

Everyday she will have to face me, face her past, face all of her sins.

I slide under my duvet and switch off the lights beside my bed.

I can't wait for tomorrow, this night is going to be quite long!

Nora's POV -

“ I'm not gonna do this job ” I whisper to myself, which Josie also hears.

“ You're kidding right !!! ” she winces.

I don't feel like to explain anything but just lie down on the couch and cover my face with cushion.

“ Ouchhh... ” I wail as she firmly punches my arm.

She has got manly muscle man !!!

And here she starts her lecture “ After freaking 2 month of unemployment and no salary, you finally got a job, and now you're saying you won't do it!”

Her Annabelle mode can scare the shit out of me.

“ You're out of your mind! ” she adds.

“ I don't know about my mind but right now I'm filled with sleep, I better crash in my bedroom ” I say sarcastically and try to stand up.

Right now, I don't have the strength to face her Annabelle mode, I can't even tell her the truth or she'll go to Hans' home right now and kill him in a heartbeat.

And definitely she doesn't let me stand.

“ Listen Girl, I'm sorry ” she takes my hand in hers making me sit back and then continues “ I'm sorry I know it's your decision, but I can't see you like this anymore, honey you need money for living, to pay the apartment rent, for your daily needs, for your meds and don't you want to publish your work and become a famous writer... ” she takes a pause and then continues “ Girl you got so many dreams and a very less time, and you don't even let anyone help you, not even me... ” and here she ends the lecture.

Finally Josie mode is back, I know she's concerned for me, but how do I tell her that it's all his plan, there were a lot much better options and yet he hired me as his assistant, something spicy is cooking inside his head.

Confession No. 7 - I legit hate spice and spicy food, maybe because I'm a very sweet person.

Oh no please, she is using the most dangerous emotional blackmailing weapon: The Puppy Face weapon !!!

I don't understand how does it always works !!?

Confession No. 8 - I'm a dumb ass emotional fool !!!

“ Okay fine, I'll go...” her face swiftly turns into the happy puppy one before I could even complete... “ Until I get another job. ” I complete my point emphasizing until.

She hugs me tightly, a little more tight and I will choke to death.

I hope this night never ends.

***

And it's morning already, the night passed sleepless, the thought of being with him as his assistant, seeing his face everyday is driving me insane.

So now I have to use a little more concealer under my eyes, I can't look like a sick panda who hasn't slept for days on the very first day of my new job.

Girl's life sucks.

And I'm also not blaming Josie, she is not wrong, I haven't paid the rent from past 2 months, I need money.

I took almost one hour to get ready, and guess what, I'm not late, all thanks to my insomnia.

Josie has already left for her workplace.

I prefer taking walk to the office building. Walking is good for health, it even helps in buring extra calories.

Confession No. 9 - I'm broke, I can't afford a cab.

I set foot inside the office building.

Listen girl, Hans is nothing but your boss. So stop overthinking, it's gonna be great, just do your work with all of your heart, I tell myself in hope that it would help me to calm.

And of course it doesn't, I have my heart in my throat.

I take stairs to the first floor, where a guy named Matt with a big head and thick spectacles, articulates me my work.

He also guides me to my worktable, which I'm excited to set.

I formalize my table, and turn on the computer to get my hand on the softwares I need to work on.

After like 30 minutes, Matt passes me a file asking me to give it to Hans.

Why on earth me ?!!

Being a newbie I couldn't deny, so now I'm headed toward the lion's cave.

I knock the door.

“ Come in ” I hear.

I open the door slowly, and handover the file to him with my best try of avoiding an eye contact.

“ What is this !!!” he thunders making me flinch.

“ Is there any mistake ?” I gulp.

“ Mistake !!! ” He exclaims in frustration “ Tell that mushroom head to use his four eyes, I asked him for Holland's file and not the Roman's file! ” he throws the file on my face and I shut my eyes in reflex.

Male-Bitch!

“ Now please get the hell out of here, will you? ” he roars.

I'm telling you I will kill you Mr. Male-Bitch! Why the hell is he blasting on me?

I crouch and stretch my hand to pick the file when suddenly his cell rings.

“ Yes baby...” he smirks as he puts the phone beside his ear, I guess it's his wife on the other side.

Ahh why do I care, I pick the file, and rush toward the door.

“ Noriana... ” He calls my name, and I legit freeze.

❤❤❤