Chapter 7 : Darker Clouds

Clouds come floating into her life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm but to add color to her sunset sky. ❁

Nora's POV -

" Hey Excuse me, really sorry to bother you but my friend think-- " my eyes don't even let me complete and pop out of the sockets as the guy turns his face towards me.

Darker Clouds!

Like how !!? How can my life be this screwed, I just wanted a weekend without that Male Bitch, and now he's standing right here next to me, and he's looking at me as though his eyes are trying to scan very tissue in my body.

Oh stop staring at me like that, I know I'm beautiful!

" What an unpleasant surprise Miss Noriana Williamson. " He pursues his lips to hide his happiness, while he stuffs his cell in his blazer's pocket and keeps his focus on my face.

I'm pretty sure you did it intentionally!

" So now you're following me! " I grunt placing my hands on my upper hips.

" I guess I was the one standing here peacefully and someone poked me, doesn't that mean I'm the victim " He smirks.

I turn my head toward Josie to find her already looking in my direction expectantly.

I want to shout my throat out that I am dying to murder this guy standing right here next to me!

But I just wink at her gesturing that everything is going great, I don't want to spoil their date, atleast someone deserves to have fun.

" Excuse me, you were saying something. " He snaps seeking my attention.

" If you were the last person alive on earth I still wouldn't wanna talk to you, I thought it was some other guy but- " I don't complete my sentence as he raises an eyebrow while a mischievous smile plays on his lips.

" Okay so you were trying to flirt with me, I mean the hot guy you thought standing right here." he says emphasizing every word in his british accent.

" Shut up! I told you I didn't know it was you, or I would never even bother to look in this direction. " I roll my eyes.

" Come on love, show me some respect, I'm your boss " he scoffs.

Why aren't you getting mad, I want to fight so bad!

" Only till the office building! " I retort crossing my arms against my breast.

" You know, this is what I love about Noriana 2.0, the way you deliver your replies. " he bluffs coming close to me.

This sentence solidifies me like a statue, I remember how quiet I used to be, I never had the courage to stand out for myself, I always needed someone to take my stand.

Confession No. 14 - I used to be an introvert nerd.

He brings his face closer to mine that I can feel the warmth of his breath, he tucks my hair strands behind my ear destroying my hair style, I turn my face away from his which only gives him more access to my neck, taking the advantage of which he whispers in my ear " And this is the same thing I hate about you! I prefer the old dumb Noriana. "

I push him away realising what did just happen, I take a step backward and look behind to see if Josie is still there, thankfully she's not. Hans wraps his arms around my waist pulling me towards himself before I could take any step futher.

" What did you think, I would forgive you after everything you have done to me, leaving me alone, stealing everything from me, it took me years to build back everything I lost only because of you! " he tightens the grip making me more uncomfortable " I will retaliate for every second I wasted while thinking of you, cursing you. " his hard gaze is now scaring me.

" I left you alone?" I wince while my gaze is still pinned on his face " Come on you were never alone, in fact you were far gone when you were next to me and stop making castles in air, How can you even think that I need your compassion and mercy you heartless living corpse! " I pause to take a breath and then continue " That's my decision to make if I could ever forgive you Mr Anderson. " I outrage trying to get off his grip while the anger on his face suddenly vanishes and he pulls me more closer to erase the few air gaps left between us, he hugs me " I'm so sorry baby, I swear I won't forget to add sugar in your coffee next time, please forgive me. " He blabs before I could even react to this sudden hug.

What is this guy, what the hell is he raving!?

He loosens his grip over me when an anonymous voice strikes our ears," Excuse me, what is happening here?"

It's the security guy.

Now I get it!

" Sir I apologize if we disturbed you, actually my girlfriend is mad on me." He makes it up and looks towards me while giving an evil smile!

Bloody hell!?

" Shut up I'm not your Girlfriend! " I wince and retort.

" Baby please don't do this to me, you're the reason I'm alive, you're like oxygen to my lungs. " He lies while reminding me he is an Oscar deserving actor! He specialises in lying and trapping people.

May your lungs blast!

" Listen Gentleman solve your personal matters at your home " the security guy utters.

Like who the hell gave you this security guard's job, can't you see he's lying!

Thank you Mr. Male Bitch for ruining my such a great day.

I grit my teeth in frustration, hold my bag, flip my hairs to my back and storm out of the aquarium.

I just wish to never see his face again.

❤❤❤

Hola Gorgeous people, I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

❁And I'm writing this author's note to know your views, I mean till now it is pretty clear that in Nora's head she is the prey and Hans is the villian while Hans thinks the opposite, so I want to know what do you think about who is the actual victim and who is the actual villian?

❁Any feedback?

Hope you have a foodie day without gaining fat :)

~ P(❁'◡'❁)