Chapter 17 : Set it up

Just remember there are two sides to every story. And most of the time no one is completely innocent and no one is completely blamable.

Hans' POV -

She walks out of my cabin slamming the door shut on my face.

Brilliant, is all I can say, what a bricky person has she become. How bravely she was uttering every word, even I would have trusted her if I had not been known to every inch of her. I would have believed that I'm the liar and she's the victim.

But the truth is she's the biggest liar I have ever seen. Her teary innocent eyes shining like crystals, the pain in those eyes, everything is a lie, she's a bloody hell liar.

She said I don't deserve to know what happened why happened, but the reality is she had nothing to answer.

Her innocent eyes can't make me forget everything while the presence of her in my vicinity is a reminder of the past.

David Williamson put fake charges on me that she ran away because of me, he took away all his shares from our company, our lives were falling apart and so did my family.

Father couldn't bear such humiliating accusations made on Andersons, he committed suicide and within three months, Mother passed away too. I handled all the crisis alone, I built this company on my own.

I worked straight for 48 hours without a single minute of sleep, there was a time when Andersons used to be just a 40% share partner of Williamsons, but now, we are one of the top leading companies in USA and England.

I created The Andersons Empire.

I went astray from a simple boy who just wanted to have a normal life to this rude and arrogant man who has got no conscience, some because of my Father but most because of her.

I wish I could show her what I had to see because of her. Having my father's funeral, watching my mother crying like a child, and then losing her too.

She has no idea how it feels like to lose someone you have seen since you barely knew about this outside world, she has no idea how much it hurts to lose your parents.

And what to say about mine when she didn't come to attend her own father's funeral. She killed her child before it could step out of her womb. Who the hell gave her the right to do this? It was my child too. I had equal rights to make a decision for my child.

And I will never forgive her for snatching my loved ones from me, for making me turn into this man which I'm not, for destroying my happy and simple life.

***

Nora's POV -

I make my way straight to the washroom to wash my face as I barge outside his cabin.

As I walk in, my eyes meet a girl in the mirror. She looks like me, but she's weak. When the world told her that she's weak, she never trusted them and has always claimed to be strong and bold.

But look at her now, she's crying because of the same person from whom she had snatched all the rights of hurting her ever again, but she's still crying.

How could he dare to say that I killed my child? Didn't those words burn his mouth while uttering them? He was making accusations on me like he's the holy one.

I will never forgive him for lying to me about our relationship and breaking my trust, for making me question my existence when I was trying my best to survive, for bringing apocalypse to my life which was already under eclipse.