𝟒𝟎 | his girlfriend

𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?
_______

HEARING THE SCREAMS, and the cries of everyone mourning their pain and losses was a sound maybella fernsby knew she was never going to forget. she moved rapidly across the polis square, person to person, she tried to help whoever seemed injured. she had her pack full of first aid anyways, and knew she had to at least try and help anyone she could.

nini stood close by her side, watching may as she sewed up wounds and cleaned scars without a problem. she found it fascinating, watching her swiftly sew up open wounds, stitch to stitch, knot to knot. it was truly incredible to the young girl, to have a talent like that.

"my—my brother." the older woman wailed, sobbing violently as may continued to clean the bloody wound on her shoulder, "heda don merci!"

may was nearly brought to tears hearing the woman's loud sobs, even though she spoke in trigedasleng most of the time, she still found it heartbreaking hearing the woman cry for someone she was mourning.

once may was done cleaning the woman's wound, she zipped up her pack, took nini's hand, and began walking away. she wanted nothing more than to comfort the mourning grounder's, but she knew that they simply wouldn't want her comfort.

may and nini came upon a more abandoned area, away from the busy square, and much more quieter. various bodies where spread among the concrete, but still, may flipped them over to check for a beating heart, and when there wasn't one, she moved onto the next.

a limp body of a man was laying against a pillar, and instinctively, may approached him. she squatted down in front of the man and placed to fingers on the side of his neck. she waited, for any sign of a beating heart, a sign that the man had a chance to be saved.

but there wasn't.

she sighed with disappointment, and bowed her head down low, feeling tears come to her eyes. there have been a few times where may was unsuccessful in saving a patient, one of them being the result of her getting locked up. and she knew that those times were going to come, especially with the fact she chose a profession where it was going to be common.

but she still felt guilty afterwards, and always imagined what life that person could have had if she were the save them. she always imagined them happy, and grateful to be alive, enjoying more loving memories with people. but it always came down to one single fact for her;that wasn't going to be possible, because she failed in saving them.

lifesaver | john murphy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें