𝟏𝟑 | barbecued grounders

𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆.
_______

WHEN MAY FERNSBY WALKED INTO THE DROPSHIP, she didn't expect to see finn, clarke, bellamy, and raven inside conversing around a table on what to do, raven was the only one in a chair with her face scrunched up in pain, holding her wound.

"if the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back." bellamy said, having yet to realize may was now inside. she walked up to the table, making her presence clear. they were coming up with other plans, and she wanted to be apart of it.

"and then?"

"and then we close the door and pray." raven weakly replied from her chair, shifting uncomfortably in her chair. "and pray what?" clarke questioned, turning towards the wounded girl, "that the ship keeps them out? because it won't." she turned back to bellamy, awaiting his answer on what she had to say.

bellamy crossed his arms across his chest, "then let's not let them get through the gate." he didn't waste anymore time and brought the walkie near his lips, "all foxholes listen up. keep your eyes, and ears open." he instructed with a stubborn tone, "inflict casualties, as many as possible. you can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. that's the plan."

as soon as he took his finger off the button finn gave his opinion to the five, "that's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge."

"damn right." bellamy snapped back, "you got a better idea?"

may watched as clarke shook her head, speaking up, "it can't be that simple." clarke turned to raven, "you said there's fuel in those rockets, right? enough to build a hundred bombs."

"i also said we got no gunpowder left."

clarke lightly shook her head, "i don't wanna build a bomb, i wanna blast off."

raven nodded, easily catching on at what clarke's plan was, "draw them in close, fire the rockets. a ring of fire."

may let her face scrunch up at the thought of those grounders burning alive., she was hesitant on this plan. the grounders were still people, and are doing as they're told. hesitant on agreeing with the plan, she started leaning against the table in front of her for support so she wouldn't fall, "are we sure though? they may be warriors but they're people, and we're burning them alive?"