𝟎𝟏 | may fernsby

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆

_______

"we're back bitches!"

AS IF IT WERE ON QUE, may fernsby and one hundred others piled out of the dropship to excitedly examine their new surroundings. feeling sun shine bright on her face, walking through the tall grass and feeling it graze her soft finger tips, she couldn't help but smile.

the first place she headed to were the trees, with everyone else cheering in the background celebrating on where they were, she lightly brushed her fingers against the rough, brown bark as moss grew along it. a soft chuckle left her lips, the bright yellow sun, the green grass, the tall, fascinating trees, the ground, it was gorgeous.

"so, what do you think?"

at the sound of a familiar voice, may turned around, meeting eyes with bellamy blake, her friend. working in go-sci station, also known as medical, she's worked on treating lots of people, and one happened to be bellamy blake who accidentally injured himself.

"bellamy!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a quick hug. he was a wonderful man to may, and she always loved talking to him, but his story always made her sad. come to find out just a year ago bellamy wasn't an only child, and the whole ark gossiped about it. may never would've guessed he was hiding a younger sister in the floor, she always assured him he could come and talk to her, but he kept a hardened exterior.

"nice to see you again." bellamy replied with a chuckle as they pulled apart. may was about to speak up when a young brunette came up to his side, a smirk plastered on her sharp face, "so you're may huh? the one who's taken care of my brother a couple times?"

she smiled at the young girl, she caught on immediately that this was bellamy's younger sister. "yes, i am. it's nice to meet you. what's your name?"

"i'm octavia." the brunette replied, "it's nice to finally meet you too." she smiled again, "thanks for taking care of my brother while i was locked up. it's appreciated."

may nodded, "of course, as someone in the medical field it's my job to take care of everyone."

"she was training to be a surgeon before she got locked up." bellamy added, looking to his sister who by the look on her face, wanted more information on may. "what'd you get locked up for?"

"murder." by may's response to octavia's question the blakes' eyes widened in shock at her answer, that was the last thing they expected from the kind girl. may panicked, her heart surging with fear, "n—no! not like that, i promise, it wasn't intentional. a failed surgery, one of the guards supervising it declared the woman's death on purpose, as if i meant to kill her."