3

"Listen, you don't have the right to shout at me!" Alexander said, he then grabbed his gun and placed it on his brother forehead.

"Adios, mi ermano"

However, Avianna pushed him away and said, "Don't hurt him! Can't we just talk?! You're out of control Alexander!"

"Woah, now you are protecting him? He raped you!" Alexander said

"No, YOU raped her. You framed your brother, you evil" Ellie said

"Shut the fck up btch!" he said and shot her on her feet.

"Ahhhh"

"Ellie!!!"

"Avivi, listen i'm fine. I want you to run away now" she whispered

"I still don't get it, he's not like that before. Maybe I can talk to him?"

"No! He's a monster from the very beginning, he always got what he wants. And at this point, he only wants you."

"But-"

"No, just run. In a count of 3 I want you to run and bring his brother with you."

"How about you? I won't leave you" Avianna said

"Oh dear, all I want for you is to be happy. Now 3.....2....1"

Avianna hesitated at first but then she begins to run with the twin brother of her husband.

When they reached outside, they immediately hopped in the car. But then when she looked back she saw her bestfriend lying on the floor while Alexander keeps on shooting her on her chest.

Avianna cried out loud, "No no no no!"

"We need to go"

"I need to go back, she needs me. My bestfriend needs me!"

"I know but she don't want you to die like that too. She sacrifice herself to protect you and that's you can do in return. I'll drive."

Then they begun to speed up, they heard gunshots from behind but they ignored it.

Avianna on the other hand, remains silent the entire ride. She still don't get it, of all the people.

Why her?

She then cried again.