18

Because of the worldwide coverage of Alexander Hughes' death, many media outlets approached Avianna for an interview, but she declined because she prefers to be alone and in peace.

Meanwhile, the victims' parents expressed gratitude to Avianna for speaking the truth and not covering up for her husband because of the Hughes heritage. Her husband's family is acknowledged as one of Italy's wealthiest, which is why the report quickly spread.

People all around the world are horrified after learning the truth about Alexander Hughes. People used to respect him and his wife as a perfect pair, but it turns out it was all a show. He abuses her, but she stays with him.

Some internet users questioned her decision to stay, but others defended her, saying,

1 "If she doesn't stay, we won't be able to get the justice we've always wanted."

2 "She discovered all of the proof that points to her husband's imprisonment and asylum."

3 "She didn't do it just for herself; she did it for everyone."

4 "I applaud her for the evidence she gathered including the tapes, recordings of threats, killing for fun and out of rage."

Netizens shared their own sentiments regarding the Hughes family. Even at the funeral, a lot of people complained for giving him a proper burial. They said he don't deserve it, however some said even though he's bad, the family as well still have a right to decide. The Hughes is also distraught and in agony because no one predicted Alexander's fate.

The family then returns home right after the funeral. They attempted to stay as far away from the reporters as possible.

Mrs. Hughes inquired, "How are you, Avianna?"

"How about you, mom?" "I'm OK."

"Don't worry, I'll be OK."

"I'm sorry for crying back there," Alexander's twin brother admitted.

"You don't have to apologize," Avianna said, smiling. "I understand and he was your brother after all."

"Thank you for your kindness; Arscella is very fortunate to have you as her mommy!"

"If you need a friend, I'm one call away, 'kay?" Stella said as she hugged Avianna for the umpteenth time.

"Indeed, Stella, I appreciate."

"Wait, give me another hug; I'm going to miss you."

"Thank you for standing with me through my difficult times; I'll see you again, aright?"Stella smiled and walked over to the front door. She could hear her hubby calling her name. The car has already arrived.

"Be careful!" Avianna exclaimed, waving her hands.

"You too!"

Mrs. Hughes then walks up to her and asks, "Are you sure you'll be okay alone in this house?"

"Yes, mom, as I already told you, I'll contact you every day just to make sure you're not worried."

"OK, but call me okay? I'm going to miss you- but if you change-"

"No, they need you in Italy, additionally, I'll be fine." Avianna exclaimed

"Thank you, you and Arscella should always be careful, okay?" "I'll do my best to come here in my spare time," she said

"Yes, Mrs. Hughes, thank you for everything."

"Why do you call me that? Call me mom," she said

"I was only kidding mom, go now, the chauffeur is already waiting."

"I love you and Arscella. Take care, my princess," Mrs. Hughes says as she gives her one more embrace, waves goodbye, and leaves.

Avianna told her daughter Arscella, "I believe it's only the two of us." "Let's just go, you seem hungry," she says as she sways into her abode, bright smiles and giggles reverberating all through. And from a far, the victims' lost souls are gradually fading, indicating that they have arrived at their final resting place. 

-

Avianna Lim-Hughes finally gets the justice and tranquility she deserves in the end.

For most others, it's a sad ending because the once-blooming relationship has faded and turned to ashes, however for Avianna, it's a happy ending that brings her, the innocent victims and the families inner peace; as well as fills their heavy hearts that were once shattered. 

Take note. Never, under any circumstances, defend someone like him. A devil without a remorse does not deserve anyone's support or admiration. They deserved the punishments that are owed to them.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 

THE END