12

Alexander questioned about the butler as they made their way to the hospital. "What did he say to you?"

She said, "He wished me a pleasant morning."

"Is that it?"

"Yes, why? Is there anything else that he must inform me?"

"I trust that person more than my parents; he's like my childhood close friend buddy and brother since no one else wants to play and hang out with me."

Avianna is taken aback, but she doesn't show it. She believes that he is the only person who can aid her in escaping Alexander for the rest of her life. Even though she despises Alexander so much, she must remain cool and try to learn more about him so that she might formulate a feasible escape plan.

She looked out the window and replied, "Oh, I didn't actually know that." "That's because I don't want you to see how weak, foolish, and wicked I am," he said as his fingers caressed hers.

"Really?" she scoffs, "but all you're doing right now reflects how heartless you are."

Alexander clutched her hand tightly and tried not to yell at her because she didn't want to scare her and it would be harmful to the baby. "Look, sweetie, I'm actually trying to make amends. I'm striving to be good." 

"Alexander, you should do the same to everybody around you; you can't always rely on your weapon if you don't like something or someone."

"I'm not sure, you're different, and you brighten my life; believe it or not, I'm starting to think about all I did wrong to you, but I never remorse killing anyone who gets in my way."

"Is that why you murdered your mother?"

"It's her fault," Alexander said, looking her in the eyes.

"See, you're not inclined to admit it. Just-"

"Hold on, I'll park the car." "All set, wait," he says as he exits the vehicle and opens the door for her.

"After you, love." 

Alexander entwined their fingers and proceeded to the OB-GYN.

The doctor welcomed them with a cheerful look as soon as they entered the room. "Look at this wonderful couple we have here; you may take your seat first, and I'll talk to you about things before we assess the baby."

All of Alexander's questions were explained and answered by the doctor. After that, they use an ultrasound to check the baby. As soon as he saw the baby in his wife's tummy, he couldn't hide his excitement. "That's my baby right there." "Definitely yours, Sir." remarked the doctor.

"You're going to have a beautiful child."

"Thank you very much, Dr."

"If only you knew," Avianna murmurs.

"What did you say, baby?"

"I said thank you" The doctor then smiled at her and waved a goodbye.

Alexander lends a helping hand and wraps his arms around her waist. "Should we go on a date? Do you remember our favorite place?" "Yes"

"All right, let's go." As they approached the parking lot, Avianna noticed a familiar vehicle. She tries to recall the car's owner. She glances around and sees a man dressed in a black suit carrying a woman dressed in a white covered in blood. She believes it is her mother. Even though she despised her for allowing Alexander to have her in exchange for the money, she still has a soft spot in her heart for her. She thinks about them every day. She yearned for her previous life, where everything centered around establishing happy memories.