10

"Welcome back, Madame" said his butler. "Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

"Get her belongings from the trunk and take them inside; don't worry about the guns; just leave it there," Alexander said.

He carries his wife inside the mansion in a bridal style. 

"What are you doing, son?"

"Why are you here? Leave us alone" Alexander said

"I'm here now to talk with you about Avi since you reported her missing, but I see you already found her; is she completely fine?"

"Of course, she's exhausted; I'll take her to our room, so you may go."

"I heard about the café incident wherein you killed her best friend and wounded her parents"

"Tell Simon to ready my mother's car, since she's leaving," he added, "I didn't actually mean it but it's none of your business."

"We sh-"

"No, just get out of here."

He then went to the master bedroom without turning his gaze to his worried mother. Alexander knew she'd try to derail everything again at any time, and he no longer trusted any of them as a result of the incident. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her on the forehead. "Let me love you; I'll look after you and our baby. I know how much you despise me, but believe me, baby, I love you and will go to any extent for you."

He then kissed her once again and head towards the door, as soon as he open the door. He saw his mother who was brandishing a revolver at him. He then laughed so hard, "What do you expect me to say? Mom, you taught me how to shoot and I lived with this, so it's not even terrifying."

"Yeah, I trained you," his mother said, shaking her head, "but have you ever seen me shot someone? You wouldn't want to Alexander."

"All well, then, start shooting me so I'll know."

"I would not want to waste my money on your burial because you don't deserve it; you're evil!"

"Oh come on, why do you want to keep us apart all the time? Besides, you know I'll always find her since I own her," he remarked.

"Boys?" "All set, Dr." her guard said as they rapidly put Avianna into her car and called her attention. She dashed to her car after glancing at his son. 

He heard the gate opens, he then said to one of his guys to click the button "But sir, Madame Avianna is with her, are you sure?" "You think I'll let them have her? No way, so push the stupid button," he growled, and there, they heard a loud sound. "Who's with her?" "A girl I met at the bar. Stop asking questions!" The vehicle exploded. He laughed once more.

He looked at his wife, who was laying on the bed, and said, "What a pity. I'll kill whoever that is for you Avianna. I will always love you"