15

It has been a year since they send Alexander back to the hospital.

Avianna gave birth to a healthy and lovely baby girl. The first three months are difficult for her since she desperately wants to see Alexander after all of his wrongdoings. But they all persuade her that it is bad for her baby, and they aren't sure if he has returned to himself or is refusing to participate in the process. The next six months go without a hitch as she focuses on herself and the baby and soon forgets about him, but Alexander received the news and began writing her letters.  

These are the sample letters he send: 

Letter 1

To my love, 

        These folks are obnoxious; they try to persuade me to change by claiming it is for my own good, but you know I'm not even the problem here. I'm not nuts, I'm completely normal. I don't need to change for them. Loving you is not a sin, baby.  

Love,
Alexander

...

Letter 2

To my love, 

I heard you had our beautiful baby girl who looks precisely like me, and I'm excited to meet her and see you guys soon. So, just hold still and wait for me, okay?  

Love,
Alexander

...

Letter 3

To my love, 

I'm head over heels in love with you. 

Love,
Alexander

...

Letter 4

To my love, 

Wait patiently for me and give me a chance. I can't take my mind off of you and our little princess. What am I doing wrong, my love?

Love,
Alexander

...

Level #5 

To Avianna Lim-Hughes, 

Why aren't you responding to my letters? 

Is it because you're so preoccupied with our princess? Okay, I see. Please hug her for me. See you when I get back.

Love, 
Alexander

Love, Alexander

Every day, she receives countless numbers of letters; on occasion, she will read one and cry, not because she misses him, but because she wants to know what he's up to so she can prepare

The trauma resurfaces because the phrases "wait for me" and "I'll be home shortly" are always there. It causes her to shiver all over. She's worried that the knock on the door next time would be from him. She wanted to vanish and ran as far as she could, but she couldn't forget about her baby. She needs assistance and thankfully her mother in law and her friends are there to guide her. 

"What's on your mind?"  she regained her senses after hearing a voice from behind her. "Nothing. Just zoning off," she says as Stella walks towards her with the baby, "Here, she's looking for you. Anyways, don't worry, you guys will be alright. We're here for you."

"I understand, thank you very much."

"You're welcome as always, and after you're done putting your baby to sleep, head down for dinner."

"Got it."

"Hi there, my little one," Avianna kisses her baby's cheeks, "Did you miss mommy?" the baby responds by touching her cheeks. "Why are you so cute?" she giggles. "Oh, you're yawning. Let me put you to sleep, alright? I love you." she kisses her cheeks one more and places her in the baby bed. Her little princess fell asleep after 5 minutes. She then approaches the window to ensure that it is locked and that her daughter is secure. She lowered the curtain, checked her baby once more, and then went downstairs for dinner. 

"There you are," her mother-in-law replied, "come sit with us."

"Good evening, what's the deal with the food?"

"You forgot, honey? It's your birthday!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry," Avianna cackles.

"What, no. Don't apologize, let's just enjoy," her mother-in-law said, holding her hand and wishing her a happy birthday. 

They were busily dining and conversing when they heard a loud thump from her daughter's room. Avianna wasted no time and dashed towards the room, each step in the staircase seeming to last an eternity. "What if he steals her baby?" she started crying. She walked inside the room, trembling, and opened the door to find no one inside. She sped towards her baby, sighing with relief as she found her sleeping peacefully. Stella's footsteps and yells could be heard. "Hey, what happened?"  "The boxes and books crashed down, I really thought it's something...or someone else" Avianna said

"Hey, we're safe here; there are a lot of security measures in place outside, as well as high-tech gates, windows, and doors." 

"I know but I can't help but to worry. I'll die if he'll take away my baby." "He can't. He's still in the hospital." 

"Yeah." she sigh 

The two of them leaves the room while conveying the child. When they close the entryway, a shadow pass by the terrace, stroll towards the bed and hid under it.