11

She woke as the sunshine touched her face, Avianna remembered Alexander finding her and hearing a tremendous explosion as if something had blown up. While trying to remember what happened last night, someone knocked at the door,

"Madame, the breakfast is ready; you must get set since you'll be going to the hospital for a check-up," said the nanny.

"I'm not hungry" "but you need-"

Outside, she heard him say, "Get out of my way, I'll speak with her." He then opens the door and greets her with a bright smile. "Good morning, baby, and how was your night? Did you sleep well?"

"How the fuck can you smile like that after killing innocent people I love?" she asked, puzzled.

"Also, who did you kill last night? I hear a loud bang like its an explosion."

"Oh, no one. I told them to blow up the car I used to trace you since it has a lot of unpleasant memories, but don't worry about that. For now, come with me so you and the baby in your tummy can eat."

"I'll wash up first."

"Well,  alright, don't keep me waiting any longer."

He shut the door behind him. Avianna still doesn't trust him about the explosion; she senses something is up, and she wants to know who he killed this time. The cleaning lady went by as she walked towards the doorway and took a peek outside. "Hey, well hi" she called her,

"I need you to clean something first inside the room." "Sure, Madame," she said. She let her enter the room. "Can you tell me where you want me to clean, Madame?"

"Nothing. Listen, I just want to know what all the fuss was about last night. Did anyone die?"

"Madame, there was an explosion, and unfortunately, someone died." "Who is it?"

"I'm a novice here, but I overheard the guards say Dr.-"

"Are you quite certain?" "Yes, the others stated they couldn't believe it because it was his moth-"

"All right, you can go now. I should get ready," she told the cleaning lady. Avianna, on the other hand, makes her way to the shower cubicle, stunned that he killed both of his parents. She began to cry because she is horrified, knowing that he has the ability to murder her as well. She needs to find a way out since she does not want her child to grow up with all these people.

"Milady? Are you ready? Sir is looking for you," she heard another knock.

She replied, "Yes, give me a second."

She cleansed her face and had a shower before dressing in a long dress and heading to the dining room. "There you have it, sit down and eat, baby."

While they're eating, there's a silence. "Are you done, love?" he asked after ten minutes. "Alright, we need to go. I need to make sure you and the baby are okay." he took her hand and led her outside the mansion. "You'll be fine," the butler assured her as he unlocked the car door for her.

"What are you doing?" "Love, hurry up and shut the door."

"I'm sorry"

She then turned to face the butler, who said, "I'll save you."

Who is this man?