2

"Wait"

"What is it avivi? Are you okay?"

"You, what do you want?"

"I want to tell you something, this is really important and you need to listen to me carefully." said by the guy with a hoodie

Ellie interrupted him, "Listen you boy. I need to talk to her first okay? It's more important than yours."

"What is it then?"

"It's about your husband." they said in unison

"What about him?"

"Avivi, he's not who you think he is."

"What are you saying Ellie?"

"He's a monster, he did this to me" the guy said and pointed his scar on the face.

"Maybe because you did something wrong!"

"No, he's my brother."

"What?"

"He's my twin."

"You must be crazy, my husband never mentioned anything about him having a twin brother."

"He tried to kill me but I did survive. I am here to tell you that, you need to save yourself from this monster."

"I don't believe you! Do you have any proof?!"

Then the man handed her a folded paper, she open it and can't believe what she just saw.

"I-"

"Avivi, what is that? Oh my god, he really is his twin brother."

It's a picture of the twin brother, hugving each other.

"Okay avivi, listen to me. You need to run away from him."

"Run away from who? From me?" a voice in the back said

They looked behind them and saw Alexander standing on the main door holding a gun on his left hand.

"I trusted you guys, most especially you Elliezande"

"Just let her go, she's suffering!"

"What do you mean sufferring? She's not, all I did is to love her and gave everything she wants."

"I mean you need to stop acting as of everything is alright, Alexander! You basically, use all of us just to make her believe you love her when you are the one who tried to rape her! Stop this nonsense already!"

"What? Rape? He tried to rape me?"

"Yes, when you are in elementary. I was there when I saw him attacked you but I am afraid because he is a highschooler that time. I just cried and started asking for help when I saw this guy that really looks like him. He protected you, his twin brother. And I believe it's him" Ellie said and pointed to the guy on a hoodie.

"Wow brother  how come you are still alive?"

"Cause I needed to protect to her! Stop this sht thing right now, Alexander!"