1

"Well, well, well. Guess who's back? But what takes you too long, I've missed you already."

"You're a monster!"

"I did all of this for you, but they ruined it! I just want us to have a happy life."

"This is not what I want! I can't believe I married a man who's an evil!"

Alexander laughed so hard

"What's funny?!"

"I mean look at your mother, she's about to die I guess"

He said and pointed to my mom who's in the main door, gasping for air.

Avianna walked towards her mom, "Mom, i'm sorry".

"I-t's n-not your fau-ult"

"Mom, please don't leave me. I need you and dad in my life. Hang in there I'm calling an ambulance. Please mom"

"Uh uh uh, baby nope." he said and grabbed her phone

"Please I'm begging you!"

"Aw, stop crying baby. It hurts me to see you like this"

He caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Okay boys, call Dr. Gab."

"Wait, where's my dad?"

"He run away."

Avianna sighed in relief for her father is safe, she then looked at her mom again.

"Mom, everything will be alright."

"You think?"

She looked at him in disbelief when he pointed the gun to her mom.

"Any last words?"

"What?! What are you doing! No don't touch her! I thought you will help her!"

"I didn't remember saying I will help her, I just ask them to call a doctor to heal me. Not your mom."

He then lifted his shirt, showing her the stab wounds in his stomach.

"Your stupid dad did this!"

"You deserve it!" She shouted at him. He then shot her mother on the head

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NO NO NO"

-

"Hey love, wake up"

She woke up and hugged her husband.

"Nightmare again?" he asked

She nodded, she's still confused.

"I-"

"What is it, love?"

"You killed my mom in my dreams."

"I did what?"

"You kill her"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, but I always dream of it. Something is not right"

"It's just a nightmare, don't think of it. Come, I cooked you breakfast."

"Yeah and oh later, me and Ellie will go out. It's been a months, I really missed her"

"Sure, call me if you need anything and send my regards to her."

"Yeah sure love."

"But first, you need to eat breakfast."

"Yeah yeah yeah of course, my loving husband cooked them for me so."

The couple laughed and head their way to the dining table.

*fastforward*

"I'll go ahead love, see you later." she said and kissed him on the lips. She hopped in her car and paved her way to the coffee shop. She then recieved a text coming from her bestfriend.

Message from Ellie:

Hey Avivi, I'm stuck on traffic. But please be patience and wait for me okay? I need to tell you something. This is really important.

Avianna replied with, "Yeah sure but if it's important why can't you just call me now then tell me about it?"

Then Ellie didn't response.

After 20 minutes of driving, she arrived at the coffee shop. She waited for Ellie almost an hour,

"Where are you?"

"I'm here"

She looked behind her and saw her bestfriend, "Omg I missed you so much" they hugged each other.

"So what is it you want to tell me?"

"Avivi, it's about-"

"Avianna?" Ellie was interrupted by a stranger.

His looks are weird, with beard, scar on his face, wearing black hoodie.

"Who are you?"

"Avivi, he looks familiar."

"I-"

De javu
De javu
De javu
De javu
De javu
De javu

or

Not?

-

Author: Hey lovely readers! How are you? I missed you all. I hope you'll still continue to support me throughout this story. Thank you so much, and stay safe always xoxo