9

"How old is he that time?"

"He's a highschool student back then, after he witness the death of his father he ran away from home and tried to rape the little girl but then my husband came and rescue her. He strangled his own brother, stab him on the face and tried to murder him. However, I was there passing by, so I slap him hard. We asked him why he do that, he respond with a loud cry. Back then he was brought to Italy and admitted in one of the hospital that the Hughes owned. Had his treatment by the help of his mother, and that's where his mother told us to cut off contact with him and we never heard about him. Not until now, probably we'll gonna meet him soon. Help us, God."

"I was that little girl, he tried to rape that time. But I never heard about the backstory of why he do that."

"Also, he remember you and mentioned you always while he's in Italy. He promised to his mom that he'll be getting the treatment if and only if she will find you and you'll be his forever."

"But then she broke the promise?"

"Yeah"

"That's why he's mad at her."

"Her mother called your parents and told them to never let him near you. But it's too late since he became your teacher that time which means he can see you all day long."

"In short, he's a psycho."

"And so I am"

"What?"

Stella laugh hard and starts shouting, "Alexander, come on in. I know you are there"

"What the fck? You called him?"

"No, I just knew he followed you guys. I told you I'm crazy too."

"Well hello there, Stella. It's been a while huh nice house."

"Thanks, take a seat sicko. You didn't bring your guards aren't you?"

"Don't worry I didn't I just came here to get my wife."

"No I don't want to come with you!"

Stella looks at her, "Oh dear you should"

"What? You said earlier you'll take care of me!"

"Yes I did, to the point I killed my own husband for you."

"What?" She runs upstairs and saw him lying there while holding his son.

"You poisoned him!?!?!"

"Yeah, and my son is death along time ago right after I gave birth of him. He's delusional just like his brother right here."

"Okay, now I'm gonna leave you two here and imma live my life to the fullest. Bye"

"She's sick."

"She really is, come on let's go home. Don't make me mad I'm tired love."

"No" he roll his eyes and was about to shot her on the stomach when she shouted, "No what the fck, I'm carrying your child!"

He softens, "What did you say? You're pregnant?"

She nod and cries on her knees, "I'm gonna be a dad? Ohmygod. Yes!"

He hug her tight and wipe her tears, "Come on baby, don't cry I'll take care of you and our baby. For now let's go home and burn this house down."

"Adios mi ermano, espero no volver a verte" (Bye brother, hope not to see you again) he said while holding his wife on his arms.

He once again got what he wants.