14

At the hospital

While they're talking, Alexander arrived minutes later. Gladly, Stella leave before he came.

"Gabe, how is she and the baby?"

"Great, no need to worry."

"Can we go home already? I think people are strange here, they kept looking at my wife." Alexander stated

"Yeah sure"

Little did Alexander know, the people in the hospital are from the psych hospital and any moment now they'll get him.

Avianna stood up and he assisted her. As soon as she makes one step forward the people inside starts rushing and run towards Alexander.

He was caught off guard, and was shocked with the happenings. "What the fck are you doing? Let go of me or I'll kill you! Don't you dare touch my wife!" He looked around and saw some familiar faces, "You?" he recognized his doctor "No, get off me I don't want to go back in your damn hospital! I'll kill you, don't you know I'm a mafia boss?"

He kept shouting on the health care team, and started crying when he saw Avianna. "No, you can't separate us. We have a child to look forward to, that baby needs a father! You are cruel!"

Avianna as well cries when she heard him say those words, "If only you treat me well, if only you love me for real not just because of your obsession. If and only if." Gabe then guide Avianna on the presidential suite, 

" Gabe then guide Avianna on the presidential suite, 

"I'll be back. Stella will be here in a minute, I need to go with them." Gabe said. She nodded, lay down and closed her eyes. "I hope this is just a dream. Don't worry I'll take care of you my baby" she said silently while rubbing her tummy. 

She glimpsed her mother-in-law once the door opened. "Oh my gosh, Avianna. How are you?" "I'm well, how about you? You should get some rest." "No, I'm fine. I'm sorry you had to go through this alone. We did our best to get him, and thanks to you, my dear. You and your baby are now safe. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

"But why do I feel like I failed?" Avianna asked, her voice broke.

"Don't think that way, sweetie," her mother-in-law whispered as she stroked her cheeks. "I love you; if you need anything, just let me know, okay? Hold on." her phone rang, "Yes I'm on my way, thank you. Avianna, I need to go back  to check on Alexander." 

"Take care." 

"I will" she then head out of the room. 

Avianna sigh and mumbles, "It's just you and me again my baby. I'm sorry if you'll grow up without your father. Mommy's stupid for loving a monster but the most important thing is that we are free....wait are we?" 

*RINGGGGGGGGG* *RINGGGGGGGGGG* Her phone started ringing with an unknown user.

"Hello?" she asked from the other end of the line. Her hands are trembling, and she's worried that it's him, and he'll threaten her again.

"Avianna, this is Stella. I'm ordering food right now. Is there anything you want?" 

She sigh in relief, "Uhm, risotto and oh, a vanilla ice cream" 

"Alright, got ya. See you in a bit." 

"Thank you" she hung up. 

She lay down on the bed once more, waiting for Stella. She found herself staring at the ceiling for more than 5 minutes, tears rolling down her face. "Why am I being so emotional again? I despise this feeling. I need to be strong for my baby" she closes her eyes and begins to ponder in her dream. 

She heard a music from afar, "This song..." and followed it until she arrived at a white door.

She recognized the back of the man she really loves, "Alexander," as soon as she opened the door the man turn around to face her, moves up to her, takes her hand in his, and sways her to dance.

Avianna was astonished but she held him tightly. He caressed her hair and murmured, 

"Ssh, my love, why are you crying? It's okay, I'm here."

Desperate to rewrite her story with the man she once love, she asked him this "Can we stay like this forever?" "Yes, as long as you want to," he said, kissing the tip of her nose. 

They held each other until the music faded and his grip began to loosen. That's when she knew she'd already lost him. 

"If only dreams come true. I'll be the happiest."