He stood up and answered a phone call, turning away from me. Fuck. I'm running out of options. Come on, I'm Alessia fucking Ferrari. This isn't how my story ends. Sánchez ended the pathetic drivel of a call and faced me once more. He didn't say another word, instead he tore the blanket off my body and tossed it out of my reach. He walked out and locked the door behind him. My teeth started to chatter and I felt my body giving in. I can't. I can't. I want to live. I want to see Ace. There's so much I want to do. I tugged my chains once more. They were so tight around my wrists. Fuck, I'm going to have to do it. I pushed the handcuff down as far as it could go and with tears in my eyes, I dislocated my thumb. I held in the agony I felt and clenched my teeth.

I pulled my hand free and breathed out deeply. Before I could relax, I had dislocated my other thumb and pulled that hand free. I held in a scream and when I couldn't, I cried. The guards didn't check on me. Maybe they thought it was funny to hear me crying. After a few minutes, I calmed myself enough to pop my thumbs back into place. It also hurt like a bitch. My wet bloody hands went against the floor, trying to push myself up. But I couldn't move. My leg, fuck, why was I so weak? I shuffled until I could grab the blanket. I carefully undid Ace's shirt which was still wrapped around my leg. It was soaked with my blood. I tossed it aside, and tore the blanket, wrapping a part of it around my leg wound. I pulled it tight, flinching when it pressed into my flesh. I rubbed my hands cleans and my face.

With raw determination, I tried to pull myself up by grabbing onto the bed. The door opened again and I grunted as my body fell the couple of inches I had managed to rise. I fell against the floor, staring up at the ceiling. I was fucking exhausted. The same bearded guard appeared, still holding his gun and that ugly scowl on his face. If he wanted to, he could force himself on me and I couldn't do anything to stop him. "Some water please." I coughed.

He locked the door and left. "Bitch." I muttered. A while later, he came back with a glass of water. He didn't have his gun, shit. I smiled innocently as he approached me with the glass. I had now pulled myself up against the wall. He didn't even notice that I was free from the chains, or maybe he didn't care. He must think I'm weak. As he neared me, I knocked the glass from his hand and the water splashed over his face. I lunged forward, grabbing his neck and pulled him to the floor. He was momentarily stunned. He tried to punch and claw at me but I had him good. I pulled the chain I had concealed behind me, tight against his neck. I pulled it tighter when he grabbed and pulled my hair. "Fucking die." I growled as I pulled the chain with all my strength. After a few minutes, he stopped moving and I pushed him off.

Sweat beaded my forehead, my hands shook and no matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't stand up. Well shit. I didn't think this through. I couldn't even stand. Useless.

A few minutes passed and I heard footsteps enter the room. My eyes were closed, I was cold, so tired. Through the darkness I heard a voice. A bone chilling voice. "I'm impressed. But I can't have you killing my men." Sánchez spoke.

Two arms grabbed me and hauled me up. I felt sick from the jolted action. "Look at me." He growled. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him with disgust. "Go fuck yourself." I spat at his face. He rubbed his face and clenched his jaws in anger.

"Bring her." He ordered. I was roughly pulled, my feet dragging on the floor. Shit. Maybe I shouldn't have spat at the sensitive fucker. I groaned in pain as I was roughly pushed onto a chair in the middle of another room, this one being larger. I panted and coughed as Sánchez watched me from afar. His eyes glistened with evil intentions, I should know for I have those very same intentions.

The two men that grabbed me, tied my hands to the chair. Fuck, I couldn't resist them. I wanted to rip their fucking heads off and stick them up Sánchez' ass. He smirked and nodded to his men. "I don't like getting my hands dirty. I just want to rough you up a bit. I'm sure Hernandez would appreciate that."

One of the men approached me and turned on a blowtorch. Fuck! My breathing quickened. He put the blue flame closer to my bare arm. "Fuck you, you fucking bitch. You're fucking dead!" I yelled in agony. The heat seared my skin, burning it. My hair was matted with sweat, my arm throbbed in immense pain. The guard was poised to burn my other arm. Fuck, I can't take it anymore.

"Stop." Sánchez raised his hand. He raised his brow and smirked. "Hernandez has agreed to meet tonight. Release her."

The men pulled off the restraints and yanked me upright, I fell to the ground instantly. I couldn't help it and vomited on the floor. I coughed and spat out in pain. As I crouched on the floor, the lowest point in my life, Sánchez gloated. "Beg me to let you go and I will."

I chuckled hoarsely and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I met his eyes. "Never." I saw his eyes darken and fill with uncontrolled rage. He wasn't awfully good at hiding his emotions. "Can I at least have some food?" I asked.

The men roughly pulled me up again. One of them touched my burnt arm which fucking hurt like a bitch. I hissed in pain. "Put her back." Sánchez ordered.

I was again left alone in that small room, this time not chained up. I felt sick and dizzy. My emotions wanted to overwhelm me but I wasn't safe to allow myself to cry anymore. The door creaked open and I began to panic. No no. Not him. He can't touch me. I won't let him. I gulped when I saw an older man enter instead. My heart was still racing. The man seemed kind, out of place. He carried a brown briefcase. A doctor, why would he send a doctor?

The door was locked behind him. "I'm here to stitch up your leg." He said calmly as he walked towards me. I was slumped against the wall and held my blistered arm in my lap. I allowed him to sit beside me on the floor. He looked at my arm and frowned. "I can wrap your arm too." He spoke softly.

I had no energy left to speak so he lifted the end of my dress above my wound. I'm certain the bullet was still embedded in my thigh. He carefully removed the bloodied blanket which was tied around my leg. He patted my skin with a clean towel and tilted his head. "I'll have to remove the bullet."

I nodded slowly. He pulled out a small bottle of vodka from his bag and dampened a cloth with it. "Here drink this, it'll help with the pain." He held the bottle towards me. I coughed and shook my head. "No it's fine." My baby. Was..no I can't think like that.

He frowned and proceeded to clean my wound. Every touch was painful as the alcohol seeped into my flesh. After he was done he pulled out some forceps. "Are you sure?" He asked again. I appreciated the kindness I received. "Go ahead." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaws tightly as he pulled out the bullet. "Fuck!" I growled. I watched as thick hot blood dribbled down the side of my leg. Shit shit. And now for the hard part. He grabbed a needle and thread and again asked me if I was okay. "Just fucking do it." I whimpered close to tears.

The first suture was the most painful, after a while I couldn't feel anything. I was numb. I looked down at my neatly stitched up wound. I guess Sánchez doesn't want me dying just yet. He wants to fucking mess with Ace. I will not give him the satisfaction.

"Thank you." I muttered to the doctor. He smiled gently as he held my arm. "I'll just bandage this." He said. I nodded. "What does he plan to do with me?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said as he continued wrapping my arm. When he was done, he collected his bag and stood up. "Don't underestimate him. He has eyes everywhere." He left the room and I was left to my own thoughts once more.

The next thing I knew, I was being pulled up roughly. I woke up groggily, my eyes blinked slowly. I heard voices but I couldn't make out anything. I was dragged all the way outside, the cold touched my skin and the darkness invited me.

I was thrown into a cold van. My body slammed against the metal floor. I wasn't able to move from my position or even raise my head. I coughed and closed my eyes.

It'll be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alessia may be a badass bitch but even she has her limits...But can Ace save her?

This is a piece of wisdom from me. Eventually you get to an age where you don't chase people, where you don't run after people who don't care about you the same way you care about them. People come and go so don't be afraid of letting them go because you will meet new people, better people.