The plane starts to pull away from the gate and head out. Of course one of the flight attendant's who were checking out Dimitri is one of the ones who is giving us the safety spiel. She has conveniently placed herself close to where we are sitting and she keeps trying to make eye contact with him. She has also somehow managed to lower her shirt so her breasts are more on display then they were when we first got on the plane. 

Do some women really not have any class? Can't she see he is clearly with someone? Then again she probably recognizes him and is only seeing dollar signs or she wants to brag to her friends how she slept with a famous rocker. Keep dreaming. This rocker is mine and I plan on never letting him go. The only women warming his bed is me.

Dimitri must have sensed my rising anger because he takes my hand in his and offers a gentle squeeze. I remove my eyes from her and return them to him, "easy love with all the fire you are sending her way I'm surprised she hasn't self combusted." 

I offer him a tight smile and rest my head on his shoulder, "sorry. I'll get better with all of this."

He kisses the top of my head, "no reason to be sorry. As long as you don't let this bullshit come between us."

Finally she finishes and takes her seat as we prepare for take off. I love the feeling of the plane gaining speed and the stomach drop you get when the huge machine takes off into the air. Dimitri seems to not though if the tight grip he has o my hand is any indication. Is the big bad rocker afraid of flying? I glace up at his face and discover he is extremely pale. That answers my question he is scared.

I kiss his cheek hoping I can pull him from his worries. He offers me a tight smile and I swear his face turns slightly green. Frantically I grab one of the barf bags from the seat and position it in front of him. I'm not taking any chances last thing I want is to be stuck sitting here in his vomit.

He raises his hand and shakes his head no, "I'll be okay." Again not wanting to take any chances I don't put the bag away because the saying better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it is running thought my mind. "I promise I won't throw up. I've never have before. Just give me a minute and I'll be okay."

Reluctantly, I trust him and put the bag away, but I make sure I can still easily access it if I need to. I may trust him, but I don't trust him that much also I'm not stupid. 

Since the plane ride was so short we never reached full altitude so the flight attendants never were able to leave their seats to offer beverages. This so saddened me, but this never stopped her from throwing Dimitri wishful glances. All of which he ignored. Good decision on his part. 

We land without any issues and when the pilot says cell phone use is allowed Aubree is instantly on the phone speaking with someone. Our plane pulls up next to the gate and the clock starts ticking for when we are finally allowed to depart the plane. Just when I think we are going to be able to get away without someone flirting with him I'm proven wrong.

"You're Dimitri Brandt aren't you?" The flight attendant gushes and I'm forced to bite back a gag. She is now standing next to us and resting a hand on his shoulder. All I want to do is chop it off. Woah Skylar when did I turn so violent? The day you started dating Dimitri my inner voice answers. Well I really need to tame it down because that is not me.

He smiles, "yes I am. Are you a fan?"

"Oh my goodness. I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure. I love your music. You're so hot. Hi my name is Lisa." She rambles offering her hand and removing it from his shoulder.

He shakes it, "nice to meet you Lisa. And thank you." He shifts towards me and raises my hand to his lips, "this is my girlfriend Skylar." I turn into a puddle at the way he is staring so lovingly at me. When I finally glance back to her she is shooting daggers at me through her eyes so I offer her a friendly smile. That's right bitch he is mine.

"How wonderful to meet you." By the tone of her voice she is feeling anything, but what she is implying. She returns her attention back to Dimitri, "are you staying here long or do you have a connecting flight?"

"Actually we are heading to Cedar Point. Steel Wolf if preforming there on Wednesday." Dimitri states rapping any arm around me.

"Too bad I was hoping we might be able to get together since I have a layover," she tells him pouting and stressing the word together. 

Dimitri's eyes narrow at her statement and his blue eyes turn into glaciers. I'm so glad I'm not at the receiving end of his glare. "excuse me. Did you basically just offer me sex after I introduced you to my girlfriend?"

"Dimitri," Aubree warns from behind her after hearing the darkness in his tone. I run my fingers up and down his arm and back trying to calm him.

The girl stands there gapping like a fish not sure what to say to back herself out of this one. I almost feel sorry for her, but she did bring this upon herself. "I don't know who you think I am, but a cheater is not it." 

At that moment the doors open indicating we are able to disembark the plane. I let out the breath I hadn't even know I had been holding. Dimitri stands offering me his hand and not once acknowledging the hoe standing there. He pulls me from the plane so quickly I almost forget to grab my bag, but we don't get far before he abruptly stops and pulls me tightly in his arms to bury his face into my neck. 

"Please tell me you know you don't want her?" He asks muffled into my neck. 

I wrap my arms around him and hold him to me tightly, "of course Dimitri. You can't control the actions of others only the way you respond." He pulls slightly away from me to stare into my eyes and his blue eyes hold so much worry that I'm almost brought to me knees at the emotion I see in their depth.

"I love you," he whispers kissing me softly.

"I love you too. Now and forever."

"Now and forever," he repeats. The worry leaves his eyes and is replaced with contentment.

Someone clears their throat, "Mr. Brandt I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I need to get you moving so the other passengers can leave the plane."

He pulls himself away from me, but takes a death grip of my hand, "of course. I'm sorry." I notice that Aubree and Frank are also standing with us. I was so lost in Dimitri I hadn't even detected their approach. 

"No worries Mr. Brandt. Now if you will follow me I will lead you to your awaiting car."

Once again we are surrounded by airport security and are being escorted through the airport. We are taken to a secluded hallway away from the public eye and once we reach the end a door is opened to reveal a black SUVs with dark tinted windows. 

The airport workers were currently loading our suite cases into the back. Dimitri places his hand  on my back as he guides me into the awaiting SUV. I settle into my seat all the way in back with Dimitri taking the seat next to me. Frank sits in the front next to the driver and Aubree sits in the seats in front of us.

She turns to look at us and tells us while pointing her finger says, "no funny business back there or I will force Skylar to sit with me."

"Aubree if you would just keep your eyes forward you'll never know." He tried to reason while draping an arm around me. "Plus I behaved on the plane," he whines.

"No. Don't even think it," she demands glaring causing me to sink further in my seat in fear of her glare landing on me. Aubree can be one scary lady.

We pull away and head to the highway. Dimitri never got his chance to have fun because my eyes suddenly feel extremely heavy and  I find myself curling up to him and falling asleep.