Y/n's side won as they all cheered and went over to Y/n to compliment her as Atsumu slightly glared at her. Koji quickly ran over to her as she laughed and picked him up.

"Mommy was so cool! She was like bwah!" he exclaimed, making the others softly laugh as he continued to explain the scene he saw to her, making her listen with a smile as sweat ran down her face. The female watched as the blonde grumbled a bit as he dusted himself off making her snicker. Atsumu looked at the female, slightly glaring at her.

"What're ya laughin bout?" he questioned bitterly making her smirk as she leaned in towards the net. 

"Just about the fact that you call yourself a professional volleyball player yet you lost to people who haven't played in a long while" she simply stated, her smirk taunting him.

"Yeah well I was just going easy on ya!" he retorted, glaring at her.

"Really? Because it seemed like you were really tryin' there" she retorted back, her smirk continuing to irritate him.

"How about ya shut yer mouth before I do it myself" he growled out.

"You wanna kiss me sooo bad" she said tauntingly, the smirk still on her lips.

Atsumu was about to say something before smirking. "That's the point darlin'." he said as he got closer to her, the net the only thing separating them. "I'll kiss you so hard I'll make you beg for me" he said in a low husky voice. The two stared at each other as the tension between them rose, and maybe a bit of sexual tension.

Slap!

The sound filled the adults' ears as they were a bit confused as to what happened until the men had realized what had happened, causing them to start cracking up besides Atsumu. Atsumu now had a small red handprint in the middle of his face as Koji had slapped his hand right in the middle of his face. 

"Don't touch my mommy!" he exclaimed and started to hug Y/n protectively. It was soon Y/n's turn to laugh as Atsumu stood there, baffled, not knowing what to say. 

"Good job Koji" Osamu snickered as Atsumu glared at his twin.

They soon decided to take a small snack break since everyone was now hungry. Koji started to stuff his face with onigiri, making Y/n chuckle as he sat in her lap. The adults were talking to one another as Koji was in his own world, talking to his mom every now and then as well as those that were sitting by him and his mom. 

"Mom mom!" Koji said.

"Yes Koji?" Y/n questioned with a soft smile as she looked down at the boy as he looked up at her with a grin.

"Food!" he said as he held up a half eaten onigiri for her, making her chuckle. 

"Thank you Koji" she said as she took a bite from the onigiri, making him giggle. 

The others watched with a smile, seeing that the two were very close. Atsumu watched, obviously irritated that Koji had slapped him square in his face. He soon looked at the boy and called for him.

"Koji~ Can I-" before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by Koji.

"No! This is Koji's and mommy's only!" he exclaimed. Some of the snickered as Koji stuck his tongue out at Atsumu, only for him to do the same. 

"You're such a child" Osamu said, looking at his brother.

"He started it first!" Atsumu exclaimed.

"Yeah but he's a kid" Osamu said.

"You still act like one too!" Atsumu retorted.

It wasn't long until the two twins started to bicker once more. The others ignored them as they continued their conversation with one another. Y/n was running her hands through Koji's hair as he yawned a bit, making her chuckle softly.