~ 14 ~

"Are you feeling better now?" Y/n questioned the small boy as he nodded with a grin.

"Yeah! Koji feels a lot better! Thanks to mommy!" he engulfed the female into a hug, making her chuckle as she hugged him back. 

"Koji did a good job too" she said with a smile and ruffled his hair, causing him to giggle. "Do you want bacon and eggs?" she questioned the boy who nodded happily.

"Yesh!" he said with a smile making her chuckle. 

"Alright" she said and started to make her way to the kitchen as he followed her like a baby duckling.

"Koji help?" the boy questioned.

"No not this time. I don't want you getting hurt alright?" Y/n replied with a smile and patted his head. He puffed his cheeks out before nodding, making the female chuckle softly at his cuteness. 

The h/c haired female took out the sliced pork from the fridge as well as some eggs. She hummed a small tune as she started to prep everything to start cooking. While she was busy in the kitchen, Koji was busy playing with his toys. He had his stuffed animals out in the living room as they were sat on the ground. Koji sat down with them until he heard a ringing. 

He went over towards the sound and saw his mom's phone making the ringing noises. Picking up the phone, he saw that Miya seemed to be calling his mom. Tilting his head, he pressed the green button and pressed the phone against his ear.

"Hello?" he said.

"Y/n?" the voice called out.

"No, it's Koji" he replied.

"Oh Koji! Let me talk to your mom" the voice stated. 

Hearing the familiar voice, Koji recognized it as Atsumu. He thought about it, wondering if he should give the phone to his mom. Looking over, he saw that his mom was cooking at the moment.

"No. Mommy's busy" he finally answered.

"It's just real quick" Atsumu said.

"But mommy's busy. I don't wanna bother mommy" Koji responded.

"It's important though" the blond said.

"Then tell Koji and Koji will tell mommy!" the two year old said with a grin.

Atsumu chuckled softly, a smile on his face. "Alright. We're going to the beach" he said.

"Really!?" the boy said loudly.

"Koji? Is everything okay?" Atsumu could hear Y/n in the background.

"Yeah! Everything's fine mommy!" Koji said. Atsumu chuckled once more. "Are we really going to the beach?" the boy questioned in a more hushed tone.

"Yeah. We're gonna go to the beach and eat watermelon." the blond said.

"And play in the water too?" Koji questioned.

"And play in the water too" Atsumu chuckled once more.

The two started to talk to each other even more, time quickly passing by. Koji telling Atsumu what he'll do with his mom when they get to the beach. The small boy would ask Atsumu what he'll do at the beach every now and then, but it would mostly be Koji telling the blond what he wanted to do once he got to the beach. 

Though they're conversation was cut short since Y/n was finished cooking, but also looking for her phone. "Koji? Who're you talking to?" the female questioned, looking over at the boy.

"I'm talking to Tsumu! He said we're gonna go to the beach!" the boy grinned, looking at his mom as she smiled.

"Alright. Go and eat, mommy has to talk to Tsumu now" she said. The boy nodded and handed his mom's phone back and made his way to the kitchen. She pressed the phone against her ear and followed her son. "Sorry" she said.