Happy Valentines Day!

AN: Hello! Just wanted to give you all a quick Happy Valentines Day! I apologize for the very sad chapter before this one. But I was just in an angst mood and thought it would be very ironic to write something sad on a day about love. So here's a chapter to make up for it! (There's also a special present at the end of this chapter just for you guys :D)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Koji stared at big batter of chocolate and slightly squinted his eyes.

"Let's make it mommy's favorite color." he said.

"We can't." his dad responded.

His puffed out his cheeks. "Why not?" he looked at his dad who was staring at his phone, seeming to be looking at a recipe.

"Because it's going to make the chocolate all lumpy rice ball." his dad ruffled his hair. "We only have the liquid food coloring. If we had the powder one then we could use- OI!" Atsumu watched in horror as his son started to pour in a f/c liquid into the batter of chocolate.

He gently hit his son's head with his knuckles before snatching the bottle away. "What did I just say!" he exclaims.

The boy only puffed his cheeks out and stuck his tongue out at his dad. "Big poopy brain dad!" he insulted.

"Oh yeah!?" Atsumu flung some chocolate at his son as it landed square on his forehead. He couldn't help but snort a bit before feeling a slightly wet and sticky hand go across his face. 

He blinked once.

Then twice.

Only then did he see his son have a wide grin on his face.

The two ended up flinging chocolate everywhere, the two of them being each other's target. 

It got on the floor, the counter, the cupboards, the ceiling, everywhere and anywhere at this point. The two were having fun, completely forgetting what they were doing. 

Y/n on the other hand was working hard. She quickly rinsed the dishes before lifting up her knees and arching her back.

"My back hurts..." she mutters. 

"Imagine being old." one of her younger coworkers joked which earned them a good slap to the head.

"Your raise is on the line." the female joked.

"You were going to give me a raise?" they gasped, putting a hand on their chest. "On Valentines Day? You shouldn't have!" they stated.

"Can you leave? You're more bright than the dishes L/n washed." another said while they were cooking.

"Am I just that dazzling?" they questioned with a smug look.

The two stared at each other before Y/n softly chuckled.

"Okay back to work you two, or else we're all not getting that raise." she stated.

"Yes ma'am!" they said in sync.

The h/c haired female chuckled softly and started to put some food on some plates that customers had ordered. 

"Got anything planned after work L/n?" her coworker asked.

"Not particularly." she hums. "Maybe a small surprise by my husband and son, but that's it." she smiled softly at the thought. "Might have to clean up after them though." she stated.

"Why's that?" the cook glanced over at her as she smiled. "My husband isn't exactly the greatest person to be left with a child, since he's a child himself." she answered.

And how right she was. 

When she had gotten home there were balloon hearts everywhere, some floating, some on the ground. A helium tank was in the living room as there was a slight burning smell. Raising a brow, she made her way over to the kitchen.