~ 18 ~

"Sorry for calling you on your day off L/n-San." one of her co-workers state.

"It's fine, no worries." the female gave them a reassuring smile while tying the apron around herself. 

"Oh L/n! How's Koji?" another co-worker of hers questions.

"He's doing good." she replies with a smile. 

"Do you think you can bring him again? He was so cute." a young female employee questions.

"Right? He was so sweet too! Last time you brought him he asked me if he could help me wash the dishes!" she fawned. "It was so hard to turn him down. I wanted to pinch his cheeks when he started pouting."

Y/n chuckled softly. "We'll see." was all she said. "Let's get to work though, don't want to get yelled at y'know." 

The two girls nodded and went on their way to help out in the kitchen.

"It's your turn to wait tables L/n." a male voice spoke out. 

"I'm on it Nakum." she smiled at male who smiled back at her.

The female quickly got to work as she greeted new and regular customers, writing down their orders and giving them their food. Too busy with work, she had slowly forgotten about picking up Koji. 

"L/n there's call for you." one of the workers called out to the female.

"Coming!" Y/n yelled back. 

Wiping her hands on her apron, she went over to her co-worker and grabbed the phone.

"L/n speaking." she said through the phone.

"Ah, L/n are you picking up Koji?" the caretaker's voice questioned.

Her eyes widened as she looked over to a clock that was hanging on the wall. It read 4:30 PM. 

"I'm so sorry! I'm a bit held up at my work place as we're lacking some staff. My mother isn't in town at the moment so I'll send a friend over to pick him up if that's fine with you." she states.

"Of course! May I know their name?" the caretaker asks.

"Yes their name is..." she started to wrack her brain, trying to see who was free today.

Shinsuke said he would be busy with his farm for the whole day, Rintaro, Aran, Ren, and Yuto went to go hang out with their family, Hitoshi, Heisuke, and Michinari went to go see some old friends, and Osamu was busy working at his onigiri shop.

That left one person.

Atsumu Miya.

Y/n sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. 

'Of course he's free.' she mentally groaned.

"L/n?" the caretaker spoke out, making sure the young mom was still on the line.

Snapping out of her thoughts she let out a small sigh. "Sorry. His name is Miya Atsumu." she says.

"Miya...Atsumu.. Okay! Thank you L/n, have a good rest of your night!" the caretaker chimed.

"Yes you too." Y/n smiled exhaustedly and hung up. 

Sighing once more, one of the workers noticed.

"Everything alright L/n?" they questioned.

"Ah yes. Just a bit tired. Can you take care of the other tables real quick Nakum? I have to make a call." she says

"Of course!" he smiled at her and left to go take care of the tables.

Punching in the blond's number, she pressed the phone against her ear as she heard it ring until the sound of his annoying voice answered it.