~ 13 ~

"It's rude to look through a lady's room y'know" Y/n said to the boys, her arms crossed as she had a slightly amused expression on her face.

"That's what I told em! But they didn't listen!" Atsumu said.

"I remember you saying that because we're also on the photo album means that we could look through it as well" Rintaro interjected.

"Shut it!" Atsumu hissed under his breath, glaring at the male who only had a smug look.

Y/n chuckled as she sat on the couch. "It's fine. I don't mind you guys" she reassured.

They nodded but apologized nonetheless as they put down Koji's photo album and went back to theirs. Seeing the words on the front cover some of them snickered.

"Sounds like something you would say Y/n" Atsumu teased as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Just start looking through it before I change my mind" she said. They quickly started to look through the photo album, everyone having a blast from the past as they all laughed and pointed out at each other in the different photos. 

There were different photos in the album. Going from everyone eating lunch to Y/n and Rintaro taking a selfie together while Atsumu and Osamu fought in the background. Everything was so nostalgic to the adults. All of them wanting to go back to that time of not having to worry about taxes and taking on responsibilities that adults have. All of them just longing to be care free teenagers once again. 

They soon stumbled upon a picture with all of them wearing different costumes while there were booths behind them.

"I forgot how ridiculous you and Rintaro looked that day!" Atsumu cackled as he pointed out at the two second years in the picture as they were both wearing costumes that seemed to be from a kids show called the Teletubbies

"At least I'm not wearing a dress!" Osamu retorted back, a bit annoyed with his twin. 

"Better looking than you!" Atsumu exclaimed as the two glared at each other. 

"I remember Y/n wearing this" Aran said as he smiled, pointing a finger at Y/n in the photo. She was wearing a tuxedo with a top hat on her head as she had a cape and a white mask on as well. The outside of the cape being black and the inside being read as she held a rose in her hand. She posed a bit dramatically but it had fit her costume well.

"The girls back at school were all swooning for her" Akagi snickered.

"I was pretty handsome" Y/n said with smug smile. 

They continued to make fun of each other's costumes during the cultural festival. Continuing to go through the album, they saw individual pictures of their sleeping faces besides Y/n's and some pictures of Y/n and Rintaro drawing on the others' sleeping faces. 

Once they finished looking through the photo album, they started to talk among themselves. The conversation mostly contained about their memories together when they were teens. They were all relaxed as they tried not to be too loud so they wouldn't wake up Koji. 

At some point, they decided to leave, seeing that they've intruded in Y/n's home enough. As she walked the men out of her apartment, she hesitated to stop Atsumu as he started to head outside. Without another thought, she reached out to him and gently held onto his shirt, making him stop and look over at her.

"Can...Can we talk?" she questioned, looking at him.

He smiled and nodded in response as he turned towards his brother. "I'll meet you back at the shop" he informed his twin who nodded in response.