~ 11 ~

The men were playing volleyball while Y/n sat on a bench, watching her son that was playing in the sandbox. She smiled softly as she watched him have a wide grin on his face as he seemed to have found something. Quickly, he got up and ran over to his mom as his small hands were cupped. 

"Look look! I caught a butterfly!" he exclaimed with a grin. 

"Did you now?" Y/n questioned with a smile.

"Yeah! Look!" he ushered the female to look in his hands as she did so. There was a black and blue butterfly that he had in his hands, making her smile.

"It's very pretty" she said as Koji nodded with a grin.

"I got it for mommy!" he said, making her chuckle.

"But wouldn't the butterfly like to fly?" she questioned softly. He looked at her before looking back at the butterfly and nodding with a grin. 

"It can fly in our house!" he exclaimed. Y/n chuckled once more.

"But what if it misses home?" she questioned next.

She watched as the small boy started to think before nodding, looking at her. "Koji will let it go so it can go home"

"Okay" Y/n smiled and gently ruffled his hair, causing him to grin as he ran over to some bushes and set it on one of the leaves of the bush. He soon went back to playing in the sandbox.

"Hey N/n, take my place! I'm getting tired" Hitoshi shouted out to the female.

"Nah I'm good" Y/n replied with a smile. "Besides, I have to watch Koji" she added.

"It's fine I'll watch him! Even better! I'll go play with him!" he exclaimed.

"No I'm sure you'd rather play with the guys" Y/n stated. The two were now slightly messing around, trying to push each other towards the volleyball court. Koji had taken notice of this and saw that Hitoshi was pushing her towards the court, making him break out into a grin and run over to her.

"Mommy's gonna play?" he questioned, making the two look at the boy.

"Uh-" before Y/n could say anything Hitoshi quickly replied.

"Yup! She's really good!" he said with a grin. "Go on Y/n, go play" he had a shit eating grin that the female knew she was going to smack off when she was done. Sighing, She took off her jacket that she had and pulled her hair back with a hair tie.

"Yer lucky Koji is here or else I would've kicked yer ass.." Y/n muttered, Kansai accent thick. Hitoshi only snickered as the female went over to the court. "Lets get this over with" she said with a sigh. 

"Kick their butts mom!!" Koji cheered. 

Y/n softly chuckled and slightly waved to Koji as he grinned widely. Getting into position, they started to toss the ball back and forth as Atsumu's side would get a point and Y/n's side would get one. Both sides didn't back down. Gravity pushed Y/n back down as she landed on her feet as she panted a bit.

"Out of breath already Y/n~" Atsumu cooed teasingly as he looked at the female through the net. She glared at him.

"Michinari" Y/n called out, the libero perked up at his name as he looked at the female. She looked at him. "Pass it to me" she said. He nodded as everyone got back into position and the volleyball was thrown in the air once more.

Atsumu had served as he slammed the ball against his hand, making it fly over the net as Michinari called that he was getting the ball. It hit his forearm, making it a bit off as it didn't go to the spot that Y/n wanted it to go. Quickly, she ran to the left and made eye contact with Kita. The two adults nodding at each other, Kita jumped as the others on the other net started to block him. Atsumu quickly took notice of what the female was doing and quickly dove down, but it was too late. Instead of setting the volleyball to Kita, she did a setter dump and the ball fell onto the dirt.