~ 6 ~

"Can we talk?"

Y/n looked at the text, frowning a bit before quickly typing back to him.

"What for?" she texted back, she saw as he read her message as a few seconds later he texted back.

"There's something on my mind" he texted.

She huffed a bit as her fingers started to quickly press onto the screen of her phone quickly. "Why don't you tell me right now then since we're already talking?" she questioned him.

"I rather do it in person" he replied.

"Sorry, I'm busy so I don't think we can meet up at the moment" was all she sent before muting their conversation as well and put her phone in her pocket, a bit annoyed.

"Mommy?" Koji's voice made her quickly turn her head towards the boy as he looked at her with a slightly tilted head. "Mommy okay?" he questioned.

She smiled and gently patted his head. "Mommy's fine" she said before sighing. "She just doesn't want to go to work" she lied.

"Then don't go!" Koji replied with a grin as Y/n chuckled at the simplicity of the two year old's thinking.

"But mommy has to go so we can eat food" she said as he furrowed his brows a bit before smiling at her.

"Then Koji go to work!" he exclaimed, making her chuckle again.

"Koji's not old enough to work yet" she said making him start to pout.

"When can Koji work then?" he questioned.

"When you're mommy's age" she simply replied.

She watched as he started to count on his fingers, quietly mumbling numbers as he looked up and grinned at her. "Koji can work tomorrow!" he said, causing Y/n to laugh. He looked at her confusedly as she picked up the boy and set him down in her lap and wrapped her arms around him making him giggle.

"Why're you so cute" she sighed out.

"Mommy" Koji said as he looked at his mom.

"Hm?" she hummed, looking at him. 

He soon grinned. "I love you!" he said. She stared at him before laughing and kissing his forehead.

"I love you too" she replied to him, hugging him close. 

The two decided to stay at the house for a bit and helped out with making lunch. They stayed at Y/n's mom's house for a long time that the sun was starting to take it's leave from the sky. With the insisting older mom, she had gotten her daughter to stay for dinner even though she felt that they were intruding inside her home for quite a while now. 

"Are you sure you don't want us to leave?" Y/n questioned while washing the dishes.

"It's fine! You need to stop worrying so much!" her mother replied, waving off her daughter. Y/n only sighed as her mom noticed Y/n's phone on the coffee table in the living room as her phone was lighting up as someone seemed to be texting her though the sounds to notify her weren't going off. "Someone's texting you" she said, glancing at the texts only to see the name "Miya" from the person texting her daughter. Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to figure out which Miya twin was texting her. Her eyes glazing over the text messages, she instantly knew who it was, making her chuckle softly. "He's texting you" she informed her daughter

Koji looked too and had curiosity gleaming in his eyes. "Who's texting mommy?" he questioned, looking over at his mom.

"It's no one, don't worry Koji" she reassured the boy with a soft smile.