~ 12 ~

"I had a feeling this would happen" Y/n sighed softly as she looked at the thermometer. The small screen showed that it was 100 degrees. She looked at Koji worriedly as sweat was running down his forehead, his face flushed, and was slightly panting. "I'm gonna make you some soup okay?" she said softly before gently placing a kiss on his forehead. 

Before she started cooking, she filled a bowl with cold water and wet a hand towel with it. Walking back to her room, she squeezed any excess water in the towel before gently placing it on her son's forehead. Leaving the bowl on the night stand, she left the room and went to cooking. While doing so, she called her workplace and Koji's daycare to notify them that she wasn't able to go to work and he wasn't able to go to daycare because he had caught a cold. 

Once that was taken care of, she started to gather the ingredients to make soup. She hummed softly as memories of her taking care of Atsumu started to play in her mind.

"Y/n~" Atsumu whined out the female's name as she had just came into the blonde's room with a bowl of soup. He was about to say something before going into a coughing fit as she gently patted his back. She sat down next to him, rubbing his back in circles as his coughs came to a stop.

"Hear, take some cough medicine" she said as she opened a bottle of medicine that she had also brought. Pouring it onto a spoon, she held it up to Atsumu's mouth as he scrunched up his face making her a bit annoyed. "Hurry up and take it, stop acting like a child" she scolded.

"It's bitter! I hate that crap!" he exclaimed.

Becoming more annoyed, she pinched his nose making him open his mouth to yell at her until she put the spoon in his mouth. The slightly thick and dark liquid made contact with his tongue as he could taste the bitterness of the medicine. Letting go of his nose, she pulled the spoon out from his mouth as he coughed a bit, tasting the medicine in the back of his throat.

"Ya can't just do that to a sick person!" he yelled as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. His cheeks became slightly pink from the sudden affection as he looked at her as she gave him a playful smile.

"Is that better?" she questioned as he only looked away, cheeks slightly puffed out.

"Yeah.." he mumbled, making her chuckle.

A knock on her door made her snap out of her thoughts as she looked over at the door with slightly furrowed brows. Stopping what she was doing, she went over to the front door and opened it, only to see all of the men, making her eyes slightly widen.

"What're you doing here?" she questioned.

Akagi smiled at her. "We came to visit"

"Obviously" Osamu added, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Could've told me ahead of time" she mumbled as she stepped to the side to let them all in.

Stepping inside, they all looked around the apartment as it was quite clean. They glanced at photos that were set on a desk near the front door while taking their shoes off.

"Koji's resting in my room if you wanted to see him. Its the last room to the right. He should be up right about now anyways.", the female informed, making them all nod as they headed towards her room. 

Entering the room, they took a look around the room as it was quite normal. A regular sized bed with a nightstand to the right of it. There was a small bookshelf that was against the wall that was on the same side of the door. In the bed, they saw a small lump as it moved a bit.

That small lump was Koji, and as he sat up, the slightly warm towel that was on his forehead fell in front of him. Looking around, he soon saw the group of men but didn't see his mother's face. This caused him to have tears start to well up in his eyes, making the others panic besides one.