~ 15 ~

By the time the four got to the beach, the others were already there waiting for them. As Osamu parked the car, Koji became more and more excited as he tried to get out of his car seat, his tiny hands fumbling with the buckles.

Y/n chuckled softly as she got out of the car and went to the other side to unbuckle the boy. 

Before he could run off too the water his mom had stopped him. "Not so fast, we have to put sunblock on you first"

"But mommy!" Koji whined in response, glancing over at the ocean that was a few feet away from him.

"Just real quick. I don't want you getting burned." she reassured with a smile.

"Ah come on! Its not like he'll get that badly burned from the sun!" Atsumu defended the boy who nodded his head vigorously, which made Y/n glare at the blond in response.

"Of course it wouldn't hurt to be careful either!" Atsumu said, not wanting to get an earful from the young mother.

The female turned back to her son as she took out some sun screen from her bag and started to rub it on the boy. She smiled as he tensed up at how cold it was.

"Close your eyes now" she said softly.

Doing as he was told, he closed his eyes tightly which resulted in him scrunching up his face making her chuckle softly. She gently rubbed the sun screen on his face, careful to not get any near his eyes. Dabbing some on his nose, she smiled and closed the bottle.

"Done" she informed the boy as he opened his eyes and grinned.

"Koji play in water now?" he excitedly questioned, making her chuckle and hum in response.

"Yup" she said.

He grinned and quickly ran off, only for him to quickly run back and give his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks mommy!!" he said and ran off to the water.

The female made eye contact with Heisuke as the two stared at one another, telepathically talking to each other. He smiled at her and nodded as he followed Koji into the water to make sure nothing happens to him.

She smiled softly, seeing how much fun her son was having before turning her attention towards the two men who were grabbing things from the trunk.

Going over to help them, Atsumu stopped her, making her raise an eyebrow at him as he smiled.

"Go have fun, me and 'Samu got everythin'" he said.

"You sure?" she questioned as he nodded with a grin.

"I'm always sure" he said making her smile a bit.

"Whatever you say" she chuckled softly and put her sun hat on, grabbing her beach bag and made her way over to the other men.

Setting her things down near the others' stuff, she made her way over to her son who was looking around in the water with Heisuke. Walking into the cool water, she made her way over to them as she smiled and thanked the black haired male who only nodded with a grin.

Excusing himself, he let the two have their mother and son bonding relationship as the female went over to the small boy.

"Find any fish Koji?" she asked her son as he shook his head, having a concentrated expression on his face.

"Not yet" he said, which made the female chuckle. 

As she followed the small boy around, the female saw something white with something flower like on it. Bending over, she picked it up and smiled.

A Second Chance [Atsumu x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें