~ 4 ~

All eyes were on her as she entered the shop, and out of all the eyes she could've made eye contact with, she had to do it with the man whose hair was a piss color. No one spoke a word at first until someone finally did.

"Glad you could make it" Osamu stated with a smile as he went over to the female. 

She got out of her trance as she avoided eye contact with the older twin and looked at the younger twin, a smile on her face. "Sorry if I interrupted something" she said.

"Nah, we were just teasin' 'Tsumu" Osamu led the girl over to the table as she felt tense and decided to sit in a chair next to Shinsuke.

"Y/n, it's good to see you" Shinsuke stated, a soft smile on his lips as she smiled back at him.

"It's good to see you too Shinsuke" she stated.

It was soon quiet as Y/n became more tense, a pair of eyes burning straight through her. Her heart started to beat loudly that she thought that the others could hear how fast her heart was beating.

"How have you been?" Aran questioned the female, making her look over at him.

"I've been good. A bit busy after high school but I'm doing pretty good" She smiled at him. "I heard some of you became professional volleyball players, congrats" she said as some of the hummed. 

"Well, since we're finally all here why don't we make a toast?" Michinari said with a grin. He held up a cup that was filled with beer.

"Why don't you drink as well Y/n?" Hitoshi said with a smile.

"Oh no I probably shouldn't! I don't usually drink!" she gave a nervous smile.

"It's just for tonight, a little won't hurt you" He replied to her. They all stared at her as she soon caved in, sighing.

"I guess a little is okay" she said as they cheered a bit. 

"You don't have to drink if you don't want to" Shinsuke stated, looking at the female.

She gave him a soft smile, looking at him. "No it's fine, don't want to be a killjoy" she stated as he frowned a bit. "Really, I'll be fine Shinsuke" she let out a soft chuckle as he slowly nodded.

Osamu had given her a cup of beer as she took small sips. Everyone was talking as she only listened to them talking, a smile on her face as she forgot how much fun it was to hang around the boys. At some point, she finally relaxed as she talked with Shinsuke more since he was sitting right next to her, the two catching up with one another. 

While she was catching up with Shinsuke, a fake blonde was keeping his eyes on the female as she didn't seem to notice his hole burning gaze anymore. Atsumu stared at the female as he saw that she hadn't changed at all. Her smile was still the same, her beautiful h/c locks and shining e/c eyes. His chest tightened as he felt a pang of guilt for leaving her three years ago. He couldn't stop thinking about her but he thought it was for the best. Out of curiosity, he glanced at her left hand, only to notice a ring on her ring finger making him frown. Who was he? Is he good looking? Is he treating her nice? These questions filled his mind that he didn't even notice the question that he spat out to the female.

"Who is he?" he questioned, only for him to realize that he said it out loud as everyone's focus was from the blonde to now the female as they all saw the ring on her ring finger on her left hand.

"Married already?" Rintaro questioned the female as she shook her head a sheepish smile on her face.

"I wouldn't say that!" she said quickly.

"But it's important, isn't it?" Shinsuke questioned the female as she stared at the ring, a soft smile gracing her lips.

"Yeah, it's important to me and that important person" she said softly as most of the boys looked at her in awe, happy that she was happy. She soon began to blush a bit, waving her hand. "Uh, anyways! What about your guys' love life huh?" she gave them a sheepish smile.