(A/N: Joint custody is a form of child custody pursuant to which custody rights are awarded to both parents. Joint custody may refer to joint physical custody, joint legal custody, or both combined.)

I filed and got it done back in November before thanksgiving. I don't wanna be one of those baby mommas who take their kids and don't let them see their father.

That's one thing my momma told me before she died to never be one of those mother but she also told me never let a nigga run over and do what's good for your kids.

But yeah I did that in November. He can get and see when he want to. I'm not gone have a problem with it but if he bring his hoes around my kids imma say something.

And I also put his name on the kids birth certificate cause his name wasn't on nun of their birth certificates. Not even Taylin & Kaceys.

And I also have Jr his last name I ion know if ya know but Jr never had his last name for real. Jr last name was Coly. I got it changed last month too.

Ya probably like but I thought it was or ya said it was. Yes we said his last name was Gaulden but it never was really his last name till last month.

Joint custody, Change Jr last name, his name on the kids birth certificate, and us to be cool and good terms is the only thing Kentrell wants for Christmas.

Ben, Bennie, and Boomer told me every time they ask Top what he want for Christmas that's what he asked for Christmas.

And me being me and that's his only Christmas wish imma be very very nice and give it to him. Cause I don't want my kids growing up asking why they ain't see their father when they was little.

Or for Top to have that hate in his heart towards me because I was being "selfish" and wouldn't let him see the kids.

Especially the boys stuff that I can't teach the boys he can teach them.

But yeah that's that and I also got my dad a big special gift. So for years my dad has being wanting something with my mother on it. And also this man been wanting a maybach.

And me being the daughter I am got him both. I got him a 2020 maybach, a diamond necklace with pictures of my mother and him, and I got him the crystal letter K with pictures of him and my mother on it.

I pretty much got everybody something they been wanting for a while for Christmas.

Devil, Satan, & Kills all three been wanting a hellcat since before they came up but never got it. Cause my brother they always made sure me and my sister was straight and had some to drive before their self.

Same for my dad that's why he never got the maybach. My dad bought me and my sisters our first house ever. But the houses are in Baton Rouge all five of us own our houses.

My dad spend bout 600k for all five of our houses together. So it's only right I return the favor to them.

And Life & Glocks both want a custom 300. So imma get it for them by any means. Now my sisters I ain't gotta spend that much money on them lmao.

Mini just want a channel & Gucci mini book bag and some Alexander mcqueens. And if ya don't know Mini is the baby she 16.

Teliyah been wanting her own little apartment in Atlanta since she was little it always been her dream to move into a apartment or condo in Atlanta.

Ocean and Kung Fu damn near for everything they want but they been wanting an iced out necklace with their names on so imma get it for them.

(A/N: ya I deadass almost forgot bout Bando and Cece till I checked Killa family list while writing this I swear to god I did😭.)

Bando and Cece both been wanting a Burkin bag. And before ya NO I didn't pay 25k each for a fucking bag I might paid bout 10k for both of them.

And I ONLY got it that cheap because my good ole friend was selling them cause his bitch cheated on him before Christmas so he said he give me both for 10k.

Ya how in the fuck do you cheat before Christmas. Like I really wanna know before Christmas tho. She couldn't wait a couple more days.

But that's all I got everybody gifts. Oh yeah I got the gang something too. I got Ben and Boomer a Hellcat too. I got Beenie two pairs of red bottoms.

I got KD big ear ass a gun ya I don't even know why I got his slow ass a gun. I got Quando a gun too. I got baby joe like two or three pair of jordans and a lv man Fanny pack.

I only got baby joe three pair of Jordan's because I ain't know what else to get him he the only outta the gang who don't ever tell me what he want for Christmas so I just be getting him anything I think is his style or he would like.

I got Meech 50k worth of studio time in Bafon Rouge. I got Tana a two week trip to Bora Bora him and his wife and everything paid for and little Tana gone be here with me and my kids during them two weeks.

And last I got Nisha and Star for two channel purses. Ya one thing I ain't know is that Channel don't cost that much.

See ya I got Channel but I ain't never buy my Channel my dad, my siblings, or the gang buy me channel.

I shoulda known it don't cost how much k thought it was the way they buy me Channel.

But yeahs that's all.

———————————————————————————
-tanieaalifee🧚🏽‍♂️.

-how ya feel bout this chapter?

-how ya feel bout Killa spending money?

-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments!

-till next time pooh(s)🧚🏽‍♂️.