Eliza

I stood upright, glancing around to see all of the campers looking as shocked as we were. Someone was attacking camp, which meant the as the Hunters we would have to step in and help.
Looking towards the boarder, i could see people moving away and into the wood.
The attack was coming from inside the labyrinth!
'Eliza come on! we need to get the others!'
'¡Mierda!' I murmured, scrambling towards the camp we'd set up by the beach.
'I-it-t's st-tart-ted!' I yelled tearing round the corner towards to others.
Glancing up I could see fear and shock on there features.
'No, Eliza it can't have! We were meant to have time to adjust to this not be thrown straight into it!' Cleo shouted while glaring at me 'This had better not be one of your jokes!'
'Why would she joke about something like this! Didn't you hear the conch sound. That means there's an attack, the same amount of sounds as when we arrived and they thought we were attacking. Luke and his army are here and incase you haven't noticed we are still two members down. Now I'm going to help them, this is our war too you know!' Josie yelled, spinning away from the group.
She stormed towards the woods where sounds of a battle could already heard, clanging of swords and battle cries echoed out towards us and out across the ocean.
Cassie and I charged after her and towards the battle, closely followed Madi who'd grabbed her bow and was running towards the nearest tree, pulling herself up into the branches until she could no longer be seen.
I lit fire in my hand and i could see Josie doing the same.
Cassie grabbed her Gold dagger and charged forward I tot he crowd before pulling herself up into a tree to gain the upper ground.
I caught a glimpse of Cleo letting an arrow fly before she jumped, much higher then anyone else would have been able to and disappeared into the shrubbery like Madi had before her.
The others had started to move.
Marie zipped past me, spinning her dagger around in her palm like a mad woman, flashing me a sly grin before she increased speed and vanished.
Alex and Lyds ran side by side into the swarm of demigods, Alex grabbing her sword from its sheath on her back while Lyds grabbed her dagger from her belt.
Rach and Sofia fell into step next to me before they bolted for an opening, both of their swords letting of a wicked gleam in the light of setting sun.
Anna, Emma and Jennie had gathered with the other children with Chlorokinesis and were helping to set traps, all three of them flashed me a smile as I let the fire in my hand fly towards an incoming hellhound that had somehow managed to get through the labyrinth.
As the battle continued I managed to see Ila, surrounded by shadows looking more fierce then I'd ever seen her, dark tendrils whipping around keeping monsters from getting into the main area of the camp.
As I let another fireball fly, Josie appeared beside me as I pulled out my sword and she pulled out her dagger.
After ending up near a tree a dagger hit just behind me, causing a sicking thump while a scream sounded from the 'vampire' it had just impaled.
I glanced up to where the source should be to see Lili, glaring in the direction of Ila.
What the Hades happened between those two??