Anna

As Lyds lead Ila to there room all of us including Zeus turned to glare at Eliza.
'What the Hades is wrong with you?' Lili said sparks were flying from her.
'What d'you mean?' Eliza asked innocently.
'Did you not see how upset she was?' Alex yelled, 'That could have been you causing that!'
'Or it might not have been. You don't know do you, Quake?! You weren't even watching!' Eliza's hair was steaming.
Zeus stepped forward 'She's had a difficult life and you doing that hasn't exactly helped the situation! She might as well have lost her whole family!'
His glare was good enough to stop all of us arguing, none of us had had the best lives before we got here, so what made her so different!
'We shouldn't be arguing, we're sisters in arms and we're acting like we're 4. I know for a fact the we're more mature then this! so we need to start acting like it!' Emma spoke up from her seat on the far side of the room, 'We can't be each others enemies, we'll have enough of them in the first place, we don't need to be our own.'
Zeus nodded 'I know it might be hard for some of you to get along because of how we act as your parents but you need to put how we act to the side and be influenced by your own actions not your parents, and Ilanna wont be the only child of a non-Olympian to be on this team, you need to be able to accept that even though some of us gods don't get along we can still work as a team when we need to.'
He looked at each of us in turn and I suddenly realized what he was saying, if we didn't work together it wouldn't only be us who'd be the ones to pay the price, if this happened on a mission then it might be the difference between Olympus falling or staying as it was.
We were the foundation of what the gods stood for.
If we could get along then maybe we'd be able to influence our parents to do the same.
'Now, i do believe it would be best if you all went off to bed, Emma if you could show Anna to your room, and Sofia if you could show Elisa-Marie and Amanda to there room please. Goodnight girls.'
Zeus smiled lightly before walking off in the same direction that Ila and Lyd had earlier, he was probably going to check on them.
I followed Emma to our room and my jaw dropped when i saw it.
Flower and planter boxes were spread around the room and trellises curled up the walls.
There were three beds in our room, so it was probably larger then some of the other rooms were but it was so elegant it didn't seem like it.
Emma went and sat down on her bed, the wall behind her was purple, the same shade as grapes, the bed i choose was a deep red, the same shade as ripe strawberries.
Perfect.
The final wall was a deep gray, it looked almost silver.
A nice colour but way to dark for my taste.
'Who's bed is that?' I asked Emma.
'I dunno, one of the other demigods that will be coming at some point i suppose.' She said smiling slightly, 'I dunno 'bout you but I'm ready to collapse.' Emma said grabbing her pajamas off of her pillow and walking towards the door by her bed, 'I'll get changed in the bathroom, so you can get changed in here. Clothes are in the wardrobe there,' she pointed at the foot end of my bed, 'I'll be back out in a minute.'
I quickly got changed and climbed under my covers.
Warm, I started to drift off, i heard Emma come out of the bathroom and heard her say goodnight, but i was pretty much dead to the world.
~So that's the chapter. I haven't even had to do a disclaimer yet but i surpose i should,
I'm not Rick Riordan, I'm a 15 year old fangirl who's just written 5 chapters in one day!
Ila~