Ila

Lili glared in my direction as I whipped the shadows round my head and towards the monsters as well as swinging my sword sending dust flying.

I saw Eliza send a look my way which ignored, if Lili turned on me like then the others are as well, they hold grudges worse then I do.

They'd shun me and Alex for what we did, I could just tell.

I kept my eyes on the entrance of the labyrinth, waiting to see if any demigods from our side were trying to get out.

I didn't want to see where the others had gone or see what trouble they'd gotten into, being this close to the entrance meant that i was constantly surrounded by monsters and the last thing I needed to be was distracted.

I turned to see a kid about my age in black fighting telekhine and turning them to dust with his sword, I was afraid if i got any closer he would stab me, and i didn't particularly want to become dust.

'Nico!' I heard a shout from across the forest and then skeletons appeared from the ground, i ran towards him as the skeletons charged towards the dracanae that were heading towards us.

As soon as the skeletons headed out Nico collapsed and I stood guard as checked he was okay, while a male version of Alex was yelling at a Hellhound, he threw something, and the Hellhound went up in flames.

'Percy!' a satyr yelled running towards him, a forest fire raging behind them.

'Eliza!' I heard through the crackle of the flames and they started to condense, while Percy fired water at them and another shot of water hit the flames from another angle causing it to hiss and splutter out.

I started to relax, but only slightly, we could actually win this!

Then a roar sounded from the depths of the labyrinth and a huge monster landed atop of a pile of boulders.

It screeches in triumph and campers ran away screaming in terror.

It jumped down and campers who had gotten to close, unable to run had been trampled.

more monsters were heading towards Nico and I, i had my own battle to worry about.

Through the swarm that had surrounded me I saw a Hellhound with a man on top of it and a, no it couldn't be!

A hundred-handed one!

The battle raged on.

Then suddenly all that could be heard was a scream, a sound of pure fear.

All of the monsters I'd been fighting dropped there swords and legged it back towards the labyrinth, enemy half-blood scrambling after them.

I then noticed how little the skeleton kid was breathing.

I crouched down by his side and rolled him over as Percy ran over to him.

His shallow breaths and nearly non-existent heartbeat were all that i could focus on.

Percy shot me a look before yelling for a camper to get nectar.

'I-i-i didn't realize how serious it was.' i mumbled.

Percy placed a hand on my shoulder as a camper handed him a nectar bottle.

Nico's head was on my lap as Percy poured nectar into his mouth.

He coughed, spluttered an then his eyes shot open.

'Nico what happened?' Percy asked gently 'Can you talk?'

He nodded 'Never tried to summon so many before. I - I'll be fine.'

I helped get him into a sitting position as they gave him some more nectar, I stood up and began to walk away.

I glanced back to see Nico glance at me puzzled as he spoke to his friends.

I headed back to where the other girls were.

Nobody was badly injured, a couple of scrapes and a bruise or too were already forming on a few cheek bones but other then that everyone was in one piece.

Lili glared at me as i sat down and i stood off to a side out of the way while she spoke to the others, checking that no-one needed medical attention.

She skipped me and only Jennie and Madi seemed to notice.

SO that's how she's going to be then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! I am so sorry for not updating for ages! People did ask me when i planned to and then i never did and I am so sorry for that!

I was in Scotland last week, it took 7 hours to get there and then i had to go to a funeral while i was there and everyone there was attacked by monster and i had to call in some people to help me sort out the mess, i mean there's only so much a demigod an do by herself!

And because i have to go to mortal school, i had and assessment that i needed to revise for and I just ran out of time to update!

But enough with my excuses!

I am very sorry but here ya go!

Enjoy, now i need to get off this before a monster finds me!