Ila

Talking with Chiron was nice.
He understood our situations perfectly, which was a little odd.
We had the choice of staying in the big house or setting up our own camp by the lake.
We chose to set up our own, its more private that way and it means that i get to stay with Lyds.
Everyone was leaving to go set up our camp when Chiron spoke out.
'Can the daughters of Hades, Zeus and Poseidon stay behind please? I would like to talk to you.'
I stopped in my tracks and pulled the sleeves of my jumper down.
Lili stood on one side of me and Alex on my other, kinda like a protective shield.
'Yes Chiron?' Alex asked politely, but we could tell she was annoyed.
He knew of the 15 gods who had daughter on the team but he didn't know any of our names, it was meant to stay like that so that he didn't find out who are siblings were.
'Ah, I can now see the resemblance between you and your siblings. Girls i know that your not meant to tell me what your names are but I was hoping to get to know all 15 of you like normal campers. Please, I'm here to help you.'
I sighed, only to have Lili and Alex glare at me.
'What!' I exclaimed, 'He knows anyway, it can't do any more damage then it already has. none of us asked for this, i just want to get the missions over with so I can go back to being a normal demigod!'
Lili and Alex looked at me shocked, they'd been doing this for too long, they don't remember there families but i do, I just want to see Nico and Bianca again.
'I just want to see my siblings again. Is that too much to ask? I lost my mother I don't want to loose them too.' I stated glaring at the wall.
'I want to see my siblings too, okay? But we can't. We're not allowed to.' Lili replied, ' And your not the only one who lost a family with people who still remember you in.' She glanced back out of the window towards the boundary, a tear rolled down her cheek. 'Just go back and ask the others what they left behind when they were taken to Olympus. Your not the only one.'
Alex just kept staring at the floor, she knows that her brothers okay, he comes to this camp.
She sighed, 'Alexandra Jackson.' She mumbled looking at Chiron, who looked back smiling at her gently.
I glanced at Chiron who was glancing between me and Lili, lifting my head he looked to me and nodded as if to encourage me to tell him.
'Ilanna di Angelo.' I smiled slightly back at him.
'And what about you?' Chiron asked gently to Lili who was refusing to make eye contact with anyone in the room.
'I cant believe you two.' She glared at us, and i turned away.
I don't want this now.
'You cant be serious, after all these years nows the time your not there for us. We've gone through too much for you to stop standing by us now, you're unbelievable.'
The door slammed behind her as she walked out.
I looked out the window to see her running towards the others, Lyds caught her and pulled her into a hug as she broke down.
'Well done Lili, well done.' I glared at her as she looked at me like I was a freak.
I said her name and i don't care about the consequences, I'm not the quite little daughter of Hades anymore.