Lili

It had a been a normal day of training.
Me and Alex battled, I won.
We battled again, Alex won.
It's a continuous pattern.
Both of us were evenly matched.
Plus Alex and I are too close to actually want to hurt each other, we're like sisters!
Both of us had been up here since we were two, and ever since the day we first met we've been inseparable.
That was 8 years ago and because we turned 8 they allowed us to start training.
I should probably explain.....
15 Gods must choose one of their daughters, to come up to and live on Olympus with them.
These daughters by the time the youngest turns 14 they will become the Hunters of Olympus.
I Lili Grace am one of those daughters.
I'm a daughter of Jupiter, yes you heard correctly, daughter of Jupiter.
This involves both Greek and Roman daughters of these 15 Gods.
My twin brother Jason and Older Sister Thalia are the only other children of Zeus/ Jupiter.
I live up here on Olympus with Alex Jackson, Lydia Hawk and Sofia Chase.
Only the 4 of us but apparently we should be expecting some more demi-gods to be coming soon.
It was fun just the four of us, but we knew each other's moves off by heart so we could interpret the battle strategies.

...6 MONTHS LATER...
'Lili! For the love of all the Gods, what did you do!' Eliza yelled at my bedroom door.
'I don't know what did I apparently do this time?' I asked innocently through the door.
'Open the door and you'll find out Air-Head.' She growled.
'ALEX! HELP ELIZA'S GONE CRAZY AGAIN!' Lydia yelled from the other side of the door.
'Lyd. Let. Me. Go.' Eliza growled.
'No. I will not have you attacking Lili, even if there is a slightly valid reason for it.' Lyds replied.
'Oh, come on. You guys always seem to think I've done something.' I moaned.
In the last 6 months 3 more demigods have arrived.
Rachelle Zhang, Elizabeth Valdez and Emma Jones.
Rachelle's always with Sofia.
Emma's always with Lydia.
And Eliza is always yelled at me and Alex for some reason or another.
'Well that's normal cause you have done something.' Alex reasoned from her bed, we share a room.
'You're not helping! All I did was change the mechanics oil to vegetable oil.' I replied.
'Seriously! Why didn't you let me help you? That would have been brilliant!' She smirked.
'GIRLS!'
'Styx.' We all yelled.
'COME HERE NOW!'
'We are so screwed! Alex whisper yelled to me.
'DON'T MAKE ME COME AND FIND YOU!'
'Dam Alex. Your dad's mad!' I laughed.
'Yeah but I haven't done anything!' She yelled.
There was a flash of light on the other side of the door.
Lydia and Eliza screamed and then ran off.
Well now we know Poseidon was mad.
((Lili Grace - Daughter of Jupiter, Jason's Twin and Thalia's little sister.
Alexandra (Alex) Jackson - Daughter of Poseidon, Percy's little sister.
Lydia (Lyds) Hawk - Daughter of Hera.
Sofia Chase - Daughter of Athena, Annabeth's little sister.
Rachelle (Rach) Zhang - Daughter of Mars, Frank's little sister.
Elizabeth (Eliza) Valdez - Daughter of Hephaestus, Leo's twin sister.
Emma Jones - Daughter of Dionysus, Castor's twin and Pollux's little sister.))
~If you can let me know how to view comments please PM me! I can't figure out how to do it on my other book!
RATE
COMMENT
FOLLOW~