Ila

All the other girls jumped round, one even screamed!
They all looked the same age as me.
Two of them stood with their mouths open.
Another 4 were holding each other up.
Wow I really did scare them!
'Are you guys okay?' I asked, dam it my Italian accent was probably showing.
I pulled my hat further down on my head, breath Ila, breath.
'Yeah, I'm Lili, this is Alexandra, Lydia, Sofia, Rachelle, Elizabeth, Emma, Amanda, Elisa-Marie and Anna.'
'I go by Alex.' Alexandra commented.
'Lili how many times do I have to tell you, I go by Lyds.' Lydia said, hands on her hips.
'Any of you others shorten your names?' I asked.
I then found out Rachelle goes by Rach, Elizabeth goes by Eliza, Amanda goes by Madi -which the others didn't know- and Elisa-Marie goes by Marie- they didn't know that either- so I was all covered on that note.
'Wait,' Alex said looking from Lili to me. 'What's your name? I mean you know ours now!'
'Oh I'm -'
'ILANNA! Please come over here.' I turned round to see my father looking panicked slightly. 'Come on. And take that hat off!'
'Um, I go by Ila.' I said turning away from the girls and pulling my hat off.
'All of you sit down please; we have one last initiation to do.' Zeus stated, all of the girls went to sit at the bottom of their parents thrones.
I stood by my father, waiting for Zeus to begin.
'Hades, please bring Ilanna forward.' Zeus asked as dad walked forward with me following closely behind. 'Do you Ilanna, pledge yourself to the gods, allowing yourself to be guided by the quests we give you and to stay away from mortal family?'
'I promise.' I said glancing at Lili and Alex.
'Welcome to the family!' Lili and Alex yelled.
Apparently this happens every time someone new joins the Hunters, they throw a party.
Great, not only do I hate parties, but I hate noise and being around people.
Yeah, tonight should be fun.
Well for everyone but me anyway.
I pulled my hat back on and went and sat in a corner.
Madi was the first person to come over to me.
As welcoming as the others had been, they were staying well away from me now.
Great.
'You look lonely. You okay?' Madi asked.
'Yeah, great. One second everyone's talking to me and the next I'm being ignored.' I said glaring at the floor.
'They just need to get use to you being here. To all 4 of us newbies being here. They've probably know each other for years!' Madi said.
'I guess, it's just the fact that my dad's not even classed as an Olympian and yet I'm here with the rest of you training to be part of this great prophecy.' I groaned, getting up ready to leave.
'You leaving already?' Eliza said walking over, smiling at Madi but glaring at me.
'Yeah, it's getting late and I'm tired.' I replied looking down and heading to the door.
Eliza smiled sarcastically 'Okay, well bye.'
I was pushed out of the door and as she started to close the door I saw Madi looking like she wanted to come out with me but, sadly Eliza was holding her back.
I ended up walking around Olympus, not knowing what to do with myself.
It's just what I wanted to do on my first night here.
Walk around, by myself.
Somehow I ended up outside the throne room, on a marble bench, staring off into the distance.
Sometimes I think that our parents forget that we're only 9 years old.
Yeah 9!!
I started thinking about back home, in Italy with my mother, my older sister and my twin brother.
I really miss my mom.
~So we have 4 new demigods to add to the list!
On top of Lili, Alex, Lyds, Sofia, Rach, Eliza and Emma, we now have:
Amanda (Madi) Solace - Daughter of Apollo, Will's little sister.
Anna Gardner - Daughter of Demeter, Katie's little sister.
Elisa-marie (Marie) Stoll - Daughter of Hermes, Conner's twin and Travis' little sister.
And finally...
Ilanna (Ila) di Angelo - Daughter of Hades, Nico's twin and Bianca's little sister.