Alex

I honestly had no idea what I'd done.
Or if I'd done anything seeing as he was asking for all of us.
The bedroom door opened and I hid behind Lili.
'You really think that I'm gunna be able to protect you from your dad?' Lili asked.
'Nope but it's worth a shot!' I whispered.
'Alexandra, I can see you.' Dad said looking directly at Lili.
'Whatever it is I didn't do it!' I insisted.
Dad looked puzzled.
'You're not being called because you've done something. Wait what did you two did this time. Elizabeth didn't look to happy.'
'That was Lili!' I replied pointing at her.
'Dude! Come on seriously?!?' She whipped around and was glaring at me now.
'It was though! I had nothing to do with that!' I replied.
'Girls now is not the time. You're needed in the throne room.'
We looked at each other, scrambled to put our shoes on and then ran out of the room.
We rushed in and sat at the bottom of our parents thrones along with the others.
'You have been called here,' Zeus started, 'As 7 is about to become 11.'
I glanced at Lili and smiled.
We'd gone through this 5 times already.
'Apollo, Demeter, Hermes. If you would please go and collect your daughters. Hera dear would you get Hades please.' Zeus asked as we all calmed down.
Hera nodded and disappeared.
Apollo, Demeter and Hermes left the room and returned with their daughters.
They looked scared, really scared.
'Apollo, please bring Amanda forward.' Zeus asked as Apollo walked forward, Amanda following closely behind. 'Do you Amanda, pledge yourself to the gods, allowing yourself to be guided by the quests we give you and to stay away from mortal family?'
Amanda looked up at Zeus, 'I promise.' She said, a determined look on her face.
Zeus smiled as she went and sat down at the bottom of Apollo's throne.
The same happened with the daughter of Demeter; Anna Gardner and the daughter of Hermes; Elisa-Marie Stoll.
We were just waiting for Hera to come back with Hades and his daughter.
'What's taking them so long?' I asked Lili, 'This is driving me crazy!'
'Alex,' my father said looking down to me from his throne, 'They'll get here, give them time.'
I huffed and looked over to Lili, who was moping and slouching back against Zeus' throne.
I smiled, she was gunna get in trouble for that later!
Suddenly a flash cut across the room.
Someone screamed and shouting could be heard.
When the light died down glancing over, I could see Hades and Hera arguing and someone sitting on the floor rubbing their head.
I glanced over to Lili, we'd had the same idea.
That girl is our cousin and if we don't get her out of the way, something bad's gunna happen.
I looked over at the others.
They looked at Lili as if to ask when to go.
She nodded and we sprang forward, all 11 of us moving forward.
Half trying to stop the fight and half trying to get to the other girl.
Lili, Sofia, Eliza, Lydia and I went for the girl with Rach, Emma, Amanda, Elisa-Maria and Anna trying to get the attention of one of the other gods.
Luckily dad realised and stepped in to try and stop his siblings argument.
The 5 of us who were headed for the got to the stop we'd last seen her, but she wasn't there.
What the Hades?
The other 5 ran over and joined us.
'Where's she?' Rach asked. 'She was here a second ago!'
'It's like she's vanished!' Anna added.
'I didn't vanish. I just shadow travel out of the way.' A voice said.
~Okay so there are now 12 of the 15