Chapter 7 - Hades

Is it wrong that I wasn't worried about Ilanna?
I had been in the throne room about to leave when Zeus'd found my daughter outside. I didn't even try to investigate what had happened to make her upset.
Is that bad?
I'm not exactly the most loving person on the planet but I get the feeling that I should have done something to help her or comfort her.
But I didn't. I left that to my brother. The one who's going to be looking after and watching over them all until the youngest of the 15 turns 14, and that's 5 years away. And its probably best that she doesn't see me.
If I'm around her too much I'll start seeing her as Maria, as her mother not as herself. But yet I still feel like I should have done something to help.
It was my fault that her mother died and its my fault that she can't be with her siblings. And is going to be my fault that soon Nico and Bianca won't remember that they have a sister.
But does me protecting my children make me become the bad person? The bad parent? The one that everyone looks down on, because they feel sort for me. Because the only women I've ever truly loved is dead.
I don't want pity. I just want Maria back, but I can't have her back. Even as the Lord of the dead I have to follow the rule that I can't bring souls back.
That's why I had to hide all three of the di Angelo's until now.
Even though we made the oath, we need children of the 'Big Three'.
It's quite ironic really. We aren't allowed to have children because there too powerful but we need powerful children to stop Olympus from falling.
And I am the only one, out of my hypocritical family that hasn't broken the oath.
Strange really, isn't it.
I'm seen as the most deceitful god but I am the one who kept a sworn promise that I will always plan on keeping.
~Hey guys. I hope that you liked the chapter and I am so sorry for not updating all week. I know I should have but I've been uber busy.
I don't own any of the older siblings or the gods to the characters.
If you have any questions drop me a comment or Private Message me and I'll answer them for you.
Ilanna~