Lyds

I saw Eliza by the door pushing Ila out, she's on a mean streak, possibly trying to get payback Alex and Lili's pranks.
But taking it out on Ila?
Something's not right there....
'Hey? Where'd Ila go?' Alex asked turning around as she heard the door shutting.
'Oh, she said she was tired and that she wanted to go to bed.' Eliza said shrugging it off like it was no big deal.
'But nobody went with her. She doesn't know where her room is.' Madi stated glaring at Eliza.
'You wanna go find her? Cuz you don't know where she's gone do you?' Eliza snarled.
'HEY!' I yelled 'Stop it now! We need to go out there and find her. All of us.' I said looking directly at Eliza and Rach.
'Okay fine! Let's go.' Eliza glanced at the floor before flinging it open to reveal an unimpressed looking Zeus and Ila.
I could see old tear tracks down her checks and rushed towards her, pulling her into a hug.
'I saw everything,' I whispered to her, 'Every single thing. Are you okay?'
She nodded into my chest and I pulled her closer, we may be the same age but despite my mother's dislike for any demigod her motherly ways have rubbed off on me slightly.
And plus she was sharing a room with me after all.
I pulled her away and looked closely at her face, her eyes were red and puffy but she had a small smile on her face, as well as a grimace and a scowl.
That's one odd combination of facial expressions.
Sofia came to my side and gave Ila a side hug as Madi did the saw on her other side.
Sofia did not look impressed, she'd be having words with Eliza I could tell that much.
I looked up to my uncle, gave him a smile and pulled Ila out of the door way to our room.
I'd always wondered by half was Peacock Blue and the other half Purple but Ila's face seemed to brighten up when she saw the colour of the walls on her half, but she came and sat down beside me, her head on my shoulder.
'Thanks,' she whispered, her eyes glossing with tears again. 'for the hug, I mean. I don't normally do physical contact but I needed that.'
I pulled her away from my shoulder and looked into her eyes; tears were building up and spilling out the corners of her eyes, for at least the second time that evening.
I wiped them away gently, and shushed her like a mother would.
'Why you crying now?' I asked gently, 'Did something happen before Zeus found you? You're not hurt?'
Ila shook her head and smiled, 'I just had a lot of thinking time before he found me. About my family, and I know we aren't meant to have any connections but I don't even know what happened to the rest of mine!' Ila was getting flustered or hysterical, possibly both.
'All of us miss our family, no matter how strong we might look when we talk about them, we miss them, a lot, exactly like you do! And Ila. No matter what people might say, we're family, every single one of us. I promise. But if you don't mind could you tell me why, I swear on the river Styx I won't tell anyone what we say in this room, I want to hear all about your family, please?'
She looked like she wanted to say no, but then it all spilled out.
Her twin brother and older sister, her mother and how beautiful Italy always looked. She told me about what Zeus did, killing her mother while trying to kill her and her siblings and how Hades hid them in a casino, back in the 40's to stop them aging, pulling Ila out so that she could be one of the Hunters.
I looked at her shocked, all of that happened to her and all I could tell her about was my stupid abusive father and step-mother, so I did.
I told her more then I'd even told anyone else about me and by the end of it both of us were crying and holding each other for comfort.
At some point we must have drifted off together hugging still, because when I woke up in the night Ila was in my arms murmuring about dancing skellingtons.
I smiled and drifted back of into, for once, a dreamless sleep.
~I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, look out for more updates soon.~