Chapter Seventeen: We Tried Our Best. Turn Out the Light.

I don't think I deserve to give y'all an author's note after dropping off the face of the earth...

~Niki Sikk X,,,,,,x

---------------------------

I wake up in Andy's chest, basically. I'm cuddled into his side.

I yawn quietly, so as not to wake him, then I slide out from his hold and walk into the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my hair, I think about Andy and I.

I absolutely cannot believe that the wonderful man people call Andy Biersack is marrying me of all women. And I'm going to have his child! How beautiful our baby will be, especially if he or she possesses Andy's beautiful eyes. I can't imagine how beautiful they'll be.

I sneak back into the room and grab my phone, then I compose a few Tweets for my followers, since I've been M.I.A. for a while now.

"I'm going to be a wife. Bloody hell, how'd that happen? :3 @AndyBVB"

Next one:

"Oh wait. And I'm gonna' be a mom? :o Yes I am! :D"

Lastly, I take a picture of my engagement ring and put it up on both Twitter and Instagram.

After I publicize our good news, I walk back into our bedroom. He's still asleep on the bed, now laying on his left side, his arm under his head. Last night was our final night, thus meaning we're returning tonight.

I slide into the bed with him. He moans tiredly as he begins to wake up, and just as he stretches I lean in and kiss his throat. "Good morning, my love," I whisper against the collumn of his throat.

"Mm. Good morning indeed," he says tiredly, stretching out his very long limbs.

I stretch up and kiss his lips once. "How are you this morning, my very attractive fiance?" I say.

He smiles, showing all his teeth, finally opening his eyes. "I'm very good, my equally beautiful fiance," he says.

I smile at him and lean in to kiss him again. He smiles and holds my head to his, deepening our kiss. He sits up only a little further onto his elbow, forcing me onto my back. "So how are you, Baby Girl?" he asks.

"Great," I say, smiling. "I'm actually ready to go home."

"Cool," he says, smiling. "I called the guys, and Jinxx got our bags and brought them back to my house. So all our clothes are there."

"Yay." I smile.

He smiles and leans in to kiss me again, but his phone starts going off. He sighs, resting his head on my cheek, then he says, "One second." He turns and reaches out to grab his phone. He reads something, then he says, "Gray, that was cute."

"What was?"

"Your first Tweet that you tagged me in." He starts typing something back. After he sends it, he shows it to me. It says :

"@GrayBEA same reason that you're going to be my kid's mom; because we're in love <3"

I smile. "Andy, you are truly the most adorable lad on this planet," I say.

He smiles. He leans in and rubs his nose against mine, making me smile, then he says, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say, throwing my arms over his neck. I pull his lips to mine and kiss him. After a moment, he deepens the kiss and starts slipping his hand behind my back, inching towards the strap of my bra.

After we make love, we start getting redressed and ready to leave. We kinda' let everything lay where we wanted it to, and we didn't really let house keeping in. There was a messy desk in the corner, clothes-- mostly around the bed, and our bathroom counter was messy with hairspray, our straightener, eyeliner smudges, and make-up-- mostly from me-- scattered everywhere. Plus shampoos and body soaps and body sprays in the shower and on the counter too.